Im Jesus: Former MI5 agent David Shaylor is a squatter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200089/Im-Jesus-Former-MI5-agent-David-Shaylor-squatter-plans-grow-hemp-save-world-ending-2012.html

'I am here to show humanity the way and to show unconditional love and that includes murders and pederasts.'

Mr Shayler told the Surrey Advertiser part of his 'mission' to save the world included growing crops of the plant hemp.
    Former MI5 agent David Shayler

Shayler believes he is the Messiah and it's his job to show the world love

He said: 'We have a plan to save the world in four months by growing hemp.

msr

2. bloke has a point though

dont smoke dope it screws with your mind

3. I fuckin hate him.

Traitor.

4. Shayler is a fecking looney and is up there barking with David Icke (who thinks the Royal Family are Space Lizards) and Gordon Brown (who thinks he is Prime Minister of the UK and believes that pain in his arrse to be haemorrhoids rather than Mandybum using him as a glove puppet).

Only two of the three can be classified as traitors however :evil:

5. Maybe the plan is that he will continue to claim that he is the messiah (which he isn't, he's a very naughty boy :D ) will get sectioned and then sue the government for first of all employing him and then jailing him as a traitor when he was obviously mad.

Chairman Broon will, of course, apologise publicly to all people for the mental illness that the state has caused and raise taxes so that he can afford to pay compo to all the messiahs that currently live and will illegally immigrate into the country in future.

6. You forgot to mention that he'll apologise to everyone who diagnosed as mad in the past and probablyl apologise (plus expenses) to foreigners who may be mad because of the past action of UK.

7. cracking moobs

8. You forgot to mention that he'll apologise to everyone who diagnosed as mad in the past and probablyl apologise (plus expenses) to foreigners who may be mad because of the past action of UK.

9. I thought you had to be a nutter to work for Five.

Doesn't he believe in the 9/11 Conspiracy as well?

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Hmmmmmmmmm:

David Shayler:
    [​IMG]

Paul Gadd:
    [​IMG]

Shome mishtake Shurely????

11. He's a dispicable rent-a-loon mouth piece for various conspiracy theories form 9/11 to 7/7, Lockerbie ect, if they show up with a cheque he'll have the "insider" information to legitimise it.

12. A very clever ploy to avoid getting 'suicided' - publicly out yourself as a complete dope smoking fruitloop so nobody will take you seriously and are therefore no threat to the lizard people who really control the planet... :wink:

CW

Quis Separabit

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

13. Well, Shayler is showing himself to be quite the nutter now...and not surprisingly he's a 9/11 conspirazoid.

Why does this former MI5 officer - not agent - continue to get the attention he does?...of course, he's mad. He's gotten great mileage from a less-than-stellar career in the Security Services which spanned 5 years, and ended nearly 13 years ago. Talk about yesterday's man. He'll be on I'm a Celebrity/Big Brother next.

14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Please don't. If you repeat that twice more, frenchperson magically appears.

15. Ohhhhhhh God! No! I forgot about fp.

I grovel before the Gods.