im in the shit

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by tommy251, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im ex army and im desprate to get back in but ive got 2 assaults hangin over my head wrong place wrong time will this effect my application to rejoin :(
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Right now? With 4,000 - 5,000 undermanning, and two wars? Who can tell. Last I heard, they were taking gayers, immigrants, left-wing politicians, trotskeists, Mugabe and a bunch of dudes from AQ.
  3. Yes, It will.
    Unless of course, they are spent convictions?

Obviously, You would be a lot better to actually ask a recruiter, rather than us.
  4. Ok answered some other questions regarding re-enlisting on the RAC thrad not realising this problem. Your best bet before you see the Recruiter regarding the Special Enlistment forms at the ACIO you need to get these sorted first as you couldnt join with outstanding offences anyway. Once you have been to court or these charges are quashed the recruiter can assess things. If you do get convicted things will start getting bleak but the Recruiter will need all the details to work it out from RI's. If you arent convicted and no charges are brought against you dont need to say anything.
    Keep your fists to yourself in the mean time.