Im in the sh1t

BiscuitsAB said:
mmm-babies-heads said:
Seriously mate, I've a good friend who is married to a Slovakian and has property etc in the place,(Iknow it's a big place!) If I can be of proper help, PM me and you never know what can be acheived!
He returned a couple of weeks ago before said company went bust. The place has changed beyond all recognition apparently and things are looking up, courtesy of EU membership!
Sorry to have been piddly taking negative in the first instance!

Piss taking is allowed ( well i think it still is) its the NAAFI.

Does your mate work out there or over here?
They live here at the moment but she has family over there and is currently over there for a couple of months (not too far from Poprad) and they have many contacts in the South East area via Slovakia. Just a thought!

HSBC do a flexi loan which is kind of like an overdraft but when you withdraw from it you pay a monthly sum back ie 60 quid, it goes up to around 2,000. I used it when i was moving house and didn't have the deposit at the time but when i was reimbursed my old deposit i paid it off quickly and i only had to pay 4 pounds in interest over 3 weeks.

No i don't work for HSBC.

BiscuitsAB said:
Couldnt think of anywhere eles to post this so NAAFI bar it is. Situation all fucked up as follows.

My wee baby brother is getting married to a lovely girl. The wedding is towards the end of the month in Slovakia. The Mrs and I were suppossed to be going but I had to break the bad news today that not only was I paid late again but I was also paid short for about the third month running. He offered to stand me the airfare but that would have meant leaving the Mrs at home for the six days and I not prepared to do that.

Now I feel like a cunt for not going but theres bugger all I can do about it. Funds are seriously depleated and I've got enough to pay the bills this month and not much breathing space.

That being said the wedding present has already been paid for but what else can I get him by way of an appology. I was straight with him today but he is seriously pissed of at me, and since he's ds at breacon I'd prefer him not to be pissed of at me.

all sensible suggestion are invited and flack is expected.
Ask yourself: Do I really love my wife? :D

S A V I N G S Y O U J A C K C U U U U N T !

But as you're a pikey and obviously don't have any, I'll give you £400........for your car......and a do on your wife.

spent_case said:
Get him a ticket for Foxtrot 58's Airsoft group.

He will forget any anger as he wins Op Banner using some plastic balls and a Tupperware SLR. J
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hes your brother surely he realises that you cant go into debt to attend his wedding, its just one day of his life, there will be (fingers crossed) loads of other occasions you can share with them both.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
CountryGal said:
Hes your brother surely he realises that you cant go into debt to attend his wedding, its just one day of his life, there will be (fingers crossed) loads of other occasions you can share with them both.
so are you saying that this marriage has a snowball's chase in hell?
Im a glass is half full kinda gal ;o)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Shag his new wife and tell him about it. At least he would have a proper reason to be pissed of with you.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
CountryGal said:
Mr_Deputy said:
CountryGal said:
so are you saying that this marriage has a snowball's chance in hell?
Im a glass is half full kinda gal ;o)
A year then? Time to save for the next wedding. Job done. Our work here is done I believe.
Or he could help him celebrate the divorce then ;o)

How long have you known about this wedding? Any other family going? Maybe you being there would have meant more than the present? Or have you bought a Tescos Value Toaster?? Fly out for the wedding and fly back straight away afterwards. That way no accomodation costs and the wife wont be left on her own too long to enjoy herself!

At least you will be the only member of your family without a black eye and at least one broken bone after he has too much to drink and calls the brides mother an ugly cow, tells the brides father that the pope is a Nazi and that they are only getting married because he already defiled his precious daughter and in 8 months time there is due to be proof. Tell him you are remaining here purely for his sake in order to act as a contact for the British Consul!

BiscuitsAB said:
I'm posting this as I have seen the wonderful response from H4H requests for financial support, and being a begging pikey old cunt I thought I would take the p1ss out of the well meaning folk on arrse and beg for money to get drunk and watch a relative marry an east european hooker
Quite.

Woofer829 said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Couldnt think of anywhere eles to post this so NAAFI bar it is. Situation all fucked up as follows.

My wee baby brother is getting married to a lovely girl. The wedding is towards the end of the month in Slovakia. The Mrs and I were suppossed to be going but I had to break the bad news today that not only was I paid late again but I was also paid short for about the third month running. He offered to stand me the airfare but that would have meant leaving the Mrs at home for the six days and I not prepared to do that.

Now I feel like a cunt for not going but theres bugger all I can do about it. Funds are seriously depleated and I've got enough to pay the bills this month and not much breathing space.

That being said the wedding present has already been paid for but what else can I get him by way of an appology. I was straight with him today but he is seriously pissed of at me, and since he's ds at breacon I'd prefer him not to be pissed of at me.

all sensible suggestion are invited and flack is expected.
Ask yourself: Do I really love my wife? :D
Nope I dislike her intensly which is why we're divorced.

Enigma266 said:
How long have you known about this wedding? Any other family going? Maybe you being there would have meant more than the present? Or have you bought a Tescos Value Toaster?? Fly out for the wedding and fly back straight away afterwards. That way no accomodation costs and the wife wont be left on her own too long to enjoy herself!

Flights out on Thursdays only and back in on Tuesdays only. Otherwise thats what we would have done. Value toaster? nah Oxfam toaster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scalieback The NAAFI Bar 6
Queensman The Intelligence Cell 8
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2