Im In The SAS - Marry Me!

haha.... it was totally random to stop any horny guys flirting
Oh, so you are a wench are you? Now then, what is your tit size? Are you a large and rotund lady? Is it shaved? Oh and if the answer is no to my second question, when will you put some pictures up?

Mic is living proof that any fat bald guy can get laid if he says what the women want to here, even if it's a lie.
Wahey!! A waltin' I will go. "of course I love you, No I won't come in your mouth/arrse and the cheque's in the post" Form a queue ladies.:smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch:

Smoother than a freshly buttered bannister!

The girls must all be at lunch, I'm sure the queue will start anytime now............now.............soon...........(sigh)

How dare you Sir! I have never buttered a barrister in my life. I've battered a Barista (shite coffee) and I've bettered a B-lister but butter a barrister? A man must have standards.

Getting quite concerned about the girls not turning up yet? Did I miss a memo? Is it the Xmas party or late opening at the shops? Is my (SAS issued) balaclava on backwards?

Sure they'll be along soon.....

Oh, so you are a wench are you? Now then, what is your tit size? Are you a large and rotund lady? Is it shaved? Oh and if the answer is no to my second question, when will you put some pictures up?
How can she answer this question with a no? It wouldn't make any sense :?

How dare you Sir! I have never buttered a barrister in my life. I've battered a Barista (shite coffee) and I've bettered a B-lister but butter a barrister? A man must have standards.

Getting quite concerned about the girls not turning up yet? Did I miss a memo? Is it the Xmas party or late opening at the shops? Is my (SAS issued) balaclava on backwards?

Sure they'll be along soon.....

The bus is on its way, just the traffic on the M25 is a mare.

How can she answer this question with a no? It wouldn't make any sense :?
Well, if she answered no to the first question, the tit size question is still valid...(although not of interest)....because I have seen some blokes with bigger moobs then some womans tits.

If she answered no to the tit question, then we would know that she has no tits and is a flat chested wench like slugs.

Thanks awfully, but no thanks.

Although the endless supplies of black nasty, knowledge of knots and definite possibility of a pay out on the life insurance is a definite plus, I'm afraid there's only room for one cold-eyed emotionally damaged sociopath in my life. And I'm not giving that position up lightly.

A few years ago, there was some old duffer turned up at a Remembrance service in the Midlands (Nuneaton I think) wearing an SAS beret, and a big load of medals. Some guys there wondered how someone could have been awarded medals from Bosnia as well as the Korean conflict, and everything in between (Gulf, NI, Cyprus, Falklands etc). It turned out he did it to impress a fiancee.

But if you're gonna do it, at least do it going for broke. In the 80s, a Walter Mitty type impressed his fiancee by telling her he was not only in the SAS, but it's commanding officer. Watching the film, starring Lewis Collins, he told her "See those guys hanging off the side of that helicopter - they're my guys from my regiment." At their wedding, he got some staff cars with the SAS badge on the doors, and a guard of honour wearing SAS dress uniforms.

Latest Threads