Im In The SAS - Marry Me!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wotan, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This thread is about a bigamist walt, so, if the mods feel it needs to move, then by all means.

A certain Michael (Mick) Waring has been getting married in Canada. A lot. It seems he has three Canadian wives and was about to get hitched a fourth time. However, his fiancee this time around figured there might be something suspicious about her dashing English warrior.

Was she tipped off by his sudden and frequent disappearances? No, after all, he had told her that he was with the SAS, and his leaving was just part of the job. Was she alerted by the spelling mistakes in a congratulatory letter that he received from a British Lord that was loaded with typos? Nope. But, after he returned one time with news that he had been award the George Cross, she decided to see where he had been poking about whilst using her computer. Oddly, he was on E-Bay (you walt'em, we got'em), bidding on a George Cross and other assorted goodies.

Link to the story is at:

He has apparently pulled this sort of thing in England as well. The paper (Edmonton Sun, no relation to the UK Sun) had a photo of the pudgy "SAS" trooper, but I can't seem to find it on line.

Has this guy been exposed previously in the UK?
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, we're onto him. Claims to be a Captain.

3. Oooh! More Walts.

Keep us posted lads. How do these women fall for it though?
  4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I can't work out why he would want more than the one wife anyway....too much like hard work, me thinks :shock:
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Yes, with that kind of courage he should be in the SAS!
  6. Presumably his wedding piccys all had the traditional black rectangle covering his minces!!!

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).
  7. Is that for the number of wives...or mothers in law?
  8. were his blushing brides carried across the threshhold and upstairs balcony of a certain town house belonging to some Iranian gentlemen in Prince's Gate, London SW7?
  9. What Paddy Maine-Waring?

I'll get me coat... And change me avatar....
  10. I told my wife I was in the SPS and she figured that I was good with money.
  11. "I loved him to death. I've never given myself to anyone like I gave myself to him," said the heartbroken woman.

Love that line..

He clearly took her down the Pussy, Mouth, Ass, Mouth, Ass, Mouth street!
  12. She did`nt think that a British soldier that could afford a $1 million house whilst already owning 2 houses in canada and one in England was in any way unusual !! the pay must be pretty good in the SAS.
  13. Had Mr Waring bothered to consult the web's premier guide to Walting, then all the heartache could've been avoided - and he could've probably had a couple more wives out of it too. What a mong! :scratch:

Walting With Confidence
  14. Even better after the book has been published.
  15. I was reading this weeks copy of the missus' Take A Break and there is a guy in there who seduced her over the internet and claimed he was in the SAS. Fleeced her for £13000. Told her he had been shot in the upper arm, turns out the bandage was covering a new tattoo paid for by another woman he had been fleecing!! Why do these women fall for it??