• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I'm in the guano...

Just got in from work and have remembered it's my mum's 70th birthday on Thursday, and obviously I haven't bought anything for her. Any bright ideas on what I could get delivered to her on the big day to avoid any 'cutting out of the will' type unpleasantness?

I know this is the NAAFI and so I expect nothing but abuse, but if by chance anyone has a genuine idea then it would be really welcome!

Just got in from work and have remembered it's my mum's 70th birthday on Thursday, and obviously I haven't bought anything for her. Any bright ideas on what I could get delivered to her on the big day to avoid any 'cutting out of the will' type unpleasantness?

I know this is the NAAFI and so I expect nothing but abuse, but if by chance anyone has a genuine idea then it would be really welcome!
Give the old slag a damn good seeing to.

E

EdMilliband4Change

In Scotland there is no legal facillity that allows a parent to cut their children out of the will.

How about you just buy her some chocolates or some flowers instead of coming onto an anonymous website asking for advice you bone idle cunt. Personally I hope she trips in the shower and breaks a hip.

Latest Threads