Im going to turn Muslim...

Muslim NHS staff don't have to adhere to hygene standards in hospitals either now. Tossers.

As from now I choose not to be treated by dirty muslim NHS staff as I'm sure it's my human right not to be forced to have dirty germ ridden staff treat me.

NHS relax superbug safeguards for Muslim staff... just days after Christian nurse is banned from wearing crucifix for health and safety reasons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ifix-health-safety-reasons.html#ixzz0knNZedlM

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
eodmatt said:
Ahhh excellent! So now we can throw pork sausages as a form of ritual protest at Islamic nutters who advocate violence?
what ARE you talking about? it's the religion of peace, havent you heard?

R

randomgary

im from northern ireland! our ritual protests involve petrol bombs and AK's!

wonder if thats allowed too

No_Duff said:
Muslim NHS staff don't have to adhere to hygene standards in hospitals either now. Tossers.

As from now I choose not to be treated by dirty muslim NHS staff as I'm sure it's my human right not to be forced to have dirty germ ridden staff treat me.

NHS relax superbug safeguards for Muslim staff... just days after Christian nurse is banned from wearing crucifix for health and safety reasons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ifix-health-safety-reasons.html#ixzz0knNZedlM
I'm all for a standard acceptance for a multicultural society but this Gvt is bending over backwards for this community :evil:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Quality policing in London

Lesbain weirdo said:
Lindsey German, convenor of the Stop the War coalition, said: “After the incident in Baghdad we told the police that people would want to bring shoes to throw at Downing Street.

“They said that was okay and there was a facility allowed for people to bring old pairs of shoes. Afterwards they joked that they didn’t realise we were going to throw the shoes so hard

the_boy_syrup said:
Quality policing in London

Lesbain weirdo said:
Lindsey German, convenor of the Stop the War coalition, said: “After the incident in Baghdad we told the police that people would want to bring shoes to throw at Downing Street.

“They said that was okay and there was a facility allowed for people to bring old pairs of shoes. Afterwards they joked that they didn’t realise we were going to throw the shoes so hard
Couldn't they just throw a token moccasin?

randomgary said:
im from northern ireland! our ritual protests involve petrol bombs and AK's!

wonder if thats allowed too
That's pretty near to the truth.

Tossing around a Molotov Cocktail in our part of the world has carried far lighter sentences than up Bradford way where attempting to toast a Policeman during a spot of light rioting is viewed as a serious offense worthy of seven years.

It's showing shoe soles that's offensive to Muslims, throwing them is something new. Rather odd it took George W Bush to drive an outraged Iraqi to popularize throwing the only heavy object most folk have always have on them. This is probably the greatest Arab innovation of the 21st century and has cross cultural appeal.

The Times article ends with:

“They said that was okay and there was a facility allowed for people to bring old pairs of shoes. Afterwards they joked that they didn’t realise we were going to throw the shoes so hard.”

In January 2009, anti-war protesters advertised a demonstration outside Downing Street by posting a photograph of a pair of old shoes under the words: “Bring your old shoes to throw at useless Gordo.”

Latest Threads