I'm going to see the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band friday

I'm jealous and wish I could go too. I was just listening to Tubas in the Moonlight this afternoon. Enjoy it and report back please.

Would have been good to meet you. But not in a gay way, obvs...

Hey, I see you have the same problem with your trousers as I do?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I got a phone call on the news that Val Doonican had shuffled off. The only Val Doonican I could recommend was the Bonzos doing the intro and the outro.
They played it.
Allegedly it's the sound of him getting punched.

If you've got kids or grandkids consider indulging them - saw Viv Stanshall when I lived in London and caught The Bonzos on their 40th tour, Phil Jupitus and Ade Edmonson couldn't recreate the zany though.
Spoke to Sam Spoons doing a small venue locally and he mentioned that they'd both been reprimanded for their language!
We'll not see their like again and, incredibly, they still capture that spirit of the age - have a great gig! @Bravo_Bravo

You met the Ginger Geezer? Impressed, jealous. A genius, such a loss.

Must admit that when I saw the TV with Edmonson and Jupitus, the swearing did seem very out of kilter with he spirit of the Bonzos.

I got a phone call on the news that Val Doonican had shuffled off. The only Val Doonican I could recommend was the Bonzos doing the intro and the outro.
They played it.
Allegedly it's the sound of him getting punched.
Yeah he karked it months ago, and he never hurt a soul, so might I respectfully ask that you leave the poor **** alone in his repose?

I'm playing their best of to my missus at the moment. The sound of a trouser press solo isn't doing much for her but then that's brummies for you. I'll see if I can wangle it and let you know if I can.

You utter, utter, bastard. I'd love to see them.

In the meantime I'll sit back and enjoy The Intro and the Outro with the late, great and utterly loony Viv Stanshall.