I'm getting shitfaced tonight.

Being adopted, I have no idea whether I have any genetic disposition to an early checkout; every day is a bonus!

What I DO know is that one or both of my parents was an absolute p*sshead as I seem to be genetically gifted to allow me to drink whatever alcoholic beverages I want in any sequence and quantity and wake up the next morning with zero ill effects...oh, and Dad must have been a devilishly handsome chap!

I’m sure you will all be absolutely delighted to know that I am still tripping the light fantastic one year later.

Twelve months further down the line of decay, destruction, decrepitude, debasement and ultimate deceasement that characterises old age.

Still, I have depravity to cheer me up.

Ah fuck it, where’s the rum.

I’m sure you will all be absolutely delighted to know that I am still tripping the light fantastic one year later.

Twelve months further down the line of decay, destruction, decrepitude, debasement and ultimate deceasement that characterises old age.

Ah **** it, where’s the rum.
Way to go T, keep that heart pumping!!!

Ah **** it, where’s the rum.
Did you ever actually get over the hangover from last year?
Just asking. If you did get over it, would we have noticed ;)

Congratulations ...live long & prosper .