im getting married

hi everyone i am getting married in august and i was just wondering if there are any people on here who are based at weeton barracks. i was just after some info really to make the move a bit less scary!

what i can do him up the arrse?? i believe you require a certain piece of anatomy to do that i dont. you said do her up the arrse then leave her which makes me think you think a bloke started this thread.

hiya dozybint i have but there is no one on there that has much info on weeton and i thought i could get advice from blokes that have been/are on there but all you get are bum comments!

infnewbie said:
what i can do him up the arrse?? i believe you require a certain piece of anatomy to do that i dont.
Take your pick from here: CLICKY

infnewbie said:
you said do her up the arrse then leave her which makes me think you think a bloke started this thread.
Well your username begins with "inf" and only fellas can join the Infantry, so it wasn't a totally random assumption!

infnewbie said:
i thought i could get advice from blokes that have been/are on there but all you get are bum comments!
Well yes - welcome to the wonderful world of ARRSE! :D

well then lets start again! i am a woman who is getting married to an infantry guy (which is why i have put my username as infnewbie as i will be a new infantry wife) who is currently in the stan but based at weeton barracks near blackpool. i was wondering if anyone can tell me about the barracks like what amenities there are, what the quarters are like etc....

infnewbie said:
hi everyone i am getting married in august and i was just wondering if there are any people on here who are based at weeton barracks. i was just after some info really to make the move a bit less scary!
My addy is dont eat too much of that stuff that suppresses your sex drive - its called wedding cake!!!! other wise you may be divorced soon :D

Bromide ????? And you putting on around 14 stone will do it too.

infnewbie said:
i dont like wedding cake! and nothing could suppress my sex life with my oh!
That's what you say now.Just wait till you have you're ring on the finger,it weighs 5 stone and kills the bloodflow. :p

infnewbie said:
My addy is dont eat too much of that stuff that suppresses your sex drive - its called wedding cake!!!! other wise you may be divorced soon :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 18
L Military Clothing & Boots 170
Nitroxpuppy The NAAFI Bar 127