Im getting AGAId in the morning, ding dong the bells are going to ring

E

EScotia

Hand your kit in and you are doing nothing more than running away from the situation and it solves nothing. Most of the army have had disciplinary action taken against them at some point in their careers so you'll just be fitting in with the rest of us! Stay, take your medicine (it rarely tastes nice), get over it & move on.

Are you in the TA?

Tell them to stick it.

I didnt realise ones concerns were validated & rated by how many posts one makes here

I was looking for some common sense, maybe i came to the wrong place

or is it like 'rock paper rankslide' but with numbers of posts defining the worth of an individual, thereby underlining the wrong place for common sense idea
Get a grip shirty! You're only TA, it's hardly going to impact on your entire life ffs, what a fecking tampon

i didnt want to go into the details as i didnt think it was relevant, i just wanted to hear some thoughts on how to approach the whole thing without getting petty

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
If he's TA, then he can just say 'fuck this' and hand it all back. But he's too spineless to post even the vaguest details and instead asks people 'what I can do to make it as hard for him as possible' (the person who allegedly made him do it and AGAI'd him) without revealing anything. Completely pointless thread.

Pretty sh*t thread title too.

my original thought was that i was annoyed at getting AGAId by the same person who caused the problem, but i was looking for some direction on how to stay away from getting petty, that now seems to be misconstrued

please dont add any more comments, thank you

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
please dont add any more comments, thank you
Why not?

If you think about it, the whole basis of why you asked for advice was so you could be petty and try and piss him/her off or fuck things up for them. You could have just taken the punishment, but instead want tips for some pithy and smug comeback right? Which would be petty. Making the whole thread a waste of time.

Did you post this after a few fosters' in the naafi?

Are you twelve? Are you getting AGAI'd because the nasty Lance Corporal asked you to empty the Guardroom bins and you thought it was below you? Did the Orderly Officer find your gas plug rusty on his 10% checks?

Post details please, inquiring minds want to know how petty you are.

Perhaps a part-time job playing at Soldiers is a bit too hard for you, maybe you should go back to Airsoft with your fat asthmatic ginger friends.
I picked up two extras this week for not paying my messbill in Feb. I pointed out that I was in credit with sodexo as i'd payed Febs messbill in Jan (on the 31st-payday) to the badge. But he pointed out that I hadnt actually payed a mess bill in Feb sopick up one for not paying and one for paying twice in Jan!
Tops!

I picked up two extras this week for not paying my messbill in Feb. I pointed out that I was in credit with sodexo as i'd payed Febs messbill in Jan (on the 31st-payday) to the badge. But he pointed out that I hadnt actually payed a mess bill in Feb sopick up one for not paying and one for paying twice in Jan!
Tops!
Get on the commitee and before the next mess do, ensure you liberally wipe your knob all around his port glass, and use his fork to lift your ball sack with. Better if you don't wash your bellend for a week and you wank everyday. Sink your nuts in to a whore, and don't wash for added flavour.

Job jobbed.

Direct Debit, it's for winners.

Although, I got two extras for not paying my mess bill, so I pulled out the Direct Debit form and showed them that I had indeed set up a DD. And my statement showed I had the wedge to pay. Turned out there had been a 'clerical error' in the accounts. They (Badge and PMC) tried to stitch me up for 'not checking the money had gone out'... I told them to fcuk off, and if they wanted it to go further then I'd take it. I shouldn't have to check up on professional accountants, maybe the PMC should though, and I was on exercise during the time when the money should have gone out.

It was left at that.

I thought it was available in all messes?

Cuts out all the b0110cks. At least one of my messes that did the DD thing would reimburse you in cash there and then, should you spot a genuine error.

A few blokes had problems mind, as you could put bar tabs on your mess bill, and PRI receipts... and if you let her (authroised it) so could your wife. Oh, dear.