Im getting AGAId in the morning, ding dong the bells are going to ring

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by VonMurvis, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ----------
  2. boohoo

3. Hand your kit in and you are doing nothing more than running away from the situation and it solves nothing. Most of the army have had disciplinary action taken against them at some point in their careers so you'll just be fitting in with the rest of us! Stay, take your medicine (it rarely tastes nice), get over it & move on.
  4. 3 posts and you are talking about doing one? Bye!!
  5. Are you in the TA?

Tell them to stick it.
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Waste of fucking time without details, even if you fudge names and locations.
  7. Get a grip shirty! You're only TA, it's hardly going to impact on your entire life ffs, what a fecking tampon
  8. i didnt want to go into the details as i didnt think it was relevant, i just wanted to hear some thoughts on how to approach the whole thing without getting petty
  9. Command_doh

If he's TA, then he can just say 'fuck this' and hand it all back. But he's too spineless to post even the vaguest details and instead asks people 'what I can do to make it as hard for him as possible' (the person who allegedly made him do it and AGAI'd him) without revealing anything. Completely pointless thread.
  10. Pretty sh*t thread title too.
  11. You want to get revenge, but dont want to get petty? you fucking tampon.
  12. my original thought was that i was annoyed at getting AGAId by the same person who caused the problem, but i was looking for some direction on how to stay away from getting petty, that now seems to be misconstrued

please dont add any more comments, thank you
  13. fuck what you want, you fucking spunk trumpet
  14. Command_doh

Why not?

If you think about it, the whole basis of why you asked for advice was so you could be petty and try and piss him/her off or fuck things up for them. You could have just taken the punishment, but instead want tips for some pithy and smug comeback right? Which would be petty. Making the whole thread a waste of time.

Did you post this after a few fosters' in the naafi?
  15. No wonder the fucker is TA, cant even commit to a fucking internet thread.

By and large, teh people on here are Pro-Army, why we would want tio help a no mark numpty stitch up someone else, I don't know.