Im fukkin Starvin

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BanjoBill, Jun 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've ust come in from the pub and to be fair... I'm strugglin a bit with this fukkin keyboard. Iv'e eaten a toamatoe a banana ad a slice of ham... s the omlete is about to get it. Call the feukkin fire brigade. Oh and just before i go to bed........... wankers.... the lot of u!!!

2. Go the newly incorporated Cookery Forum and you will find everything that might possibly be of use to a hungry squaddie! :D

Litotes

3. You should be ashamed. 10:30 on a Friday night, and you're still able to type reasonably coherently. You obviously haven't been trying hard enough. GET BACK IN THAT PUB!

4. Thanks Banjo, may you waken refreshed on the morrow, only to find that your earholes have turned into arrseholes and sh1t all over your shoulders.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not a bad attempt at BBR, but it's lacking a little something - MORE BOOZE, AND LESS WOMEN!!!!

aaahhh iishaat my takshi? fanks mate, I fakkin laaav youoo, yor my bezzzmaate!

6. In a perfect world, the only starvation a man should have on a Friday night is the yearning for the proverbial crevice that is closest to the proverbial sewage disposal unit that is owned and controlled by the proverbial skirtwearing creature that never seems to come when summoned.

7. and guess who's going to wake up tomorrow wishing that you hadn't written this bollux :)

8. The fact that you managed to get home by 1030pm and operate the computer confirms you weren't anywhere near wankered enough for a traditional Friday night,shame on you.....try harder tonight

9. I refer the honourable gentleman to my signature:

10. And here's me thinking you were such a nice guy. Well, there goes another reputation in the making.

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Looks like Bill was first on the shandy bus last night!

[​IMG]