im freeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by blueface, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8) ive finally been discharged from catterick, Iwas discharged friday it took 2 monthes for them to decide weather i would go to colly or go home , at first the discipline told me i would be going colly for a period of time because i had been gone for 4 years 8 monthes but that was wrong.
    I rang army legal in glasgow and they had no paper work on my army number what so ever i was chufft , then on week 6 of my stay at hook company were all the walts go and training drop outs go i was shown a pice of paper off the seargent that came from the main man of catterick it had pte blueface has been awol for 5 years 112 days i was relived and they couldnt touch me so i was discharged with £150 quid , i was getting paid every friday which i thought was good of the army i didnt exspext anything at all ,
    so now im free and im glad to be rid of the stress of it hanging over my head
    thanx to those who gave me advice and sent me pms ,you know who you are some of the info was helpfull and some not so helpfull ,

so thats me signing off over and out!!!!! blueface 8)
  2. Good for you, no more looking over your shoulder now ;)
  3. Ha, we wish. CUNT!

I think he will be, just not for the feds. More likely for some pissed off arrse member out with a pick helve.
  4. Blueface, you have a child that needs a father so I seriously hope this experience has a lasting impact and you make better life choices.
  5. its people like you that the forces can do without anyway..
  6. Good riddance and go back to school and learn how to spell...knob!!!
  7. Goodbye, farewell & f@ck off!

8. Good riddance.

Now f**k off you chavscum tosser.

"I'm waiting for a reply and I do not need a reply"

doubt it though..
  10. Ah blueface, you really are evolutions little joke...
  11. Go away you weak, unmilitary, horrible little civi.
  12. do one fella.
  13. Bore off.
  14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Who cares?
  15. How disappointing, I thought this was going to be a thread about "Are You Being Served?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.