Im famous....great.. IBA=clunts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by genesis, Oct 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited to add: blacking out your comment works in a jpg but not when the FB page is an open one, trigger. You might want to delete that comment.

Edited to add again: That's one hell of an afro you're sporting there! :biggrin:

2. "My mate in homicide"?
    images-16.jpeg

3. Jimbo, I m no Tae Kwon Do, Kung Foo fighting, mean Green Killing Machine, but I ve offered you out before, and you didnt write back. I ll meet you anytime downtown in Bielefeld, I just cant decide if I ll take my Berreta .22 or my Benelli Nova with me, what do you think?

PS. I cant put bullets through your bullet holes, but I m sure Mr.Nova will compensate for my inability at your boat at 20 m with 12/70

4. I love my fro!, :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. That thing is a Grade A mental case.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Seems to me Jimbo the Not A Walt is like Jordan / Katey Price the Not A Celebrity. They are only important if people write about them, and other people read about them.

Apart from the tits of course. And since proper tits are vastly more interesting than shortarse cunts with luxurious moustachios (that is not a dig at my ex-Mother In Law by the way) heres Jims tits.

20080805-katie_price_jordan_tits_TOP.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. IBA Defense & Supporters Association

This quote was lifted off his Facebook page - surely that is threatening murder? Maybe the police would be interested in a link to the loon's page!

MB

8. He obviously can't read either, "Kinkz"?? :lol: oh I'm going to have fun with that....

9. Did you see these two intellectuals? Haaaaahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Type any name to tag:

[TABLE="class: uiGrid fbPhotoSnowboxInfo"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoUfiCol"][​IMG]
    IBA Defense & Supporters Association

Thomas CROWN and his twin brother - Warren PEACE

[/TD]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoDataCol"]

Album:Wall Photos · 2 of 18

Download Report this Photo

Sponsored

[/TD]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoAdsCol"]
    Sponsored

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

10. Did you see these two intellectuals? Haaaaahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Jezuz!! click on wall photos..raving fuckin lunatics! :nod:

[​IMG]

[TABLE="class: uiGrid fbPhotoSnowboxInfo"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoUfiCol"][​IMG]
    IBA Defense & Supporters Association

Thomas CROWN and his twin brother - Warren PEACE

[/TD]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoDataCol"]Album:Wall Photos · 2 of 18

Download Report this Photo

Sponsored[/TD]
    [TD="class: vTop fbPhotoAdsCol"]Sponsored[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

11. Click on this link and surprise surprise Baron Bankrupt James Shorrt is still involved with Brian Ware !!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162176453854626

Even funnier is that Brian Ware is now using the MoD logo & supporting our Forces & touting for Business to train up folk for Sy Work at the 2012 Olympics and now using a College over in Kent & gobbing off that his company is a finalist in a UK Security Awards Ceremony despite not having a phone number on his website. Rather strange. Wonder if the SIA are aware of Wares background or if he has a CRB Check to work in a college......

12. Haha he is also saying that one of the call of duty characters are based on him and he has had no royalties from them!