• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I'm f@#king great, come and read how great I am.

Hi minions,
I thought I'd join just to tell you all how f@#king amazing I am, I live over in the Finland, I make a mint, have a massive house. I'm a proper daddy, live the pimp lifestyle. I had an idea that you losers needed to know how I snort columbian nose powder off midgets heads and suck ladyboy cock on the sly.

Anyway toodle pip for now, pop in say hi and i'll attempt to belittle you with my rapier like wit and massive ego....hic!

Hi minions,
I thought I'd join just to tell you all how f@#king amazing I am, I live over in the Finland, I make a mint, have a massive house. I'm a proper daddy, live the pimp lifestyle. I had an idea that you losers needed to know how I snort columbian nose powder off midgets heads and suck ladyboy cock on the sly.

Anyway toodle pip for now, pop in say hi and i'll attempt to belittle you with my rapier like wit and massive ego....hic!

lend us a tenner- tell you what make it a score

Latest Threads