• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

im eichengrund - wassenburg - schnelly waggon help wanted

In about 1985-1986 i recall living in im eichengrund as a kid and there being a scnelly waggon that came round. Now I'm not sure if I am imagigning this but I think that they served a off white or green sauce or condiment with thier chips (possibly mayo) but it may of had lumps in it?? Any ideas as to what this was would be massivly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

bloodforblood said:
In about 1985-1986 i recall living in im eichengrund as a kid and there being a scnelly waggon that came round. Now I'm not sure if I am imagigning this but I think that they served a off white or green sauce or condiment with thier chips (possibly mayo) but it may of had lumps in it?? Any ideas as to what this was would be massivly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Be afraid :lol:

Spanish_Dave said:
bloodforblood said:

Thanks in advance
Be afraid :lol:

that's the third option :rofl:

kartoffel salad, with bits of chives

bloodforblood said:
In about 1985-1986 i recall living in im eichengrund as a kid and there being a scnelly waggon that came round. Now I'm not sure if I am imagigning this but I think that they served a[b] off white or green sauce or condiment with thier chips[/b] (possibly mayo) but it may of had lumps in it?? Any ideas as to what this was would be massivly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Snot or j*zz, it just depended who was on the wagon that day. Hope you didn't lick the plate when you were finished. 8O

Blimey - Im Eichengrund, great place, lived there from 80-83. Buggered if I can remember what the Schnelly Wagon sold though.....

scarletto said:
kartoffel salad, with bits of chives
With frites? Get a grip! No self-respecting Schnelly would served potato with potato.

As a heathen Englishman, though, I can see the lure of this combination...

Possibly was it Senf?
I remeber the burgers were squirted with a katsup & mayo like stuff then topped with those lovely crispt fried onions.

What, this Im Eichengrund (assuming photo works), cant recall a Schelly wagen but do remember the bar (kitchen) in the community centre (house). Happy days.

Attachments