Im bored!!!

I'm more bored than a bored person from boredville.

Not looking for love, or even an illicit shag in the back of a truck. Anyone fancy a natter??

Dawn x

Just started shift or coming to an end ?

PimpinSmurf said:
I'm more bored than a bored person from boredville.

Not looking for love, or even an illicit shag in the back of a truck. Anyone fancy a natter??

Dawn x
Fuck off Dawn you c0ck gobbling, lardy whore.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? And I aint a whore either Can't dispute the rest, I'm afraid. :twisted:

Finished work at 1. Bank holidays suck when your other half's away and everyone else is schmoozing up with each other. Fuckers :wink:

PimpinSmurf said:
Because abuse is good for the soul
As is a 14" black dildo powered by a 16/24 generator.

That is the en vogue stimulation device for ladies from Ipswich, I am led to believe.

Or was it strangulation?

Edited to correct a small spelling faux pas and to call you cunts.

"As is a 14" black dido"

There's a short black version of that crap singer, Christ I thought the full-size white one was bad enough

No, the preferred method is partial asphyxiation via a large steaming shit placed in your windpipe while your nose is clamped shut. I actually come from a northern town where we don't have the money to buy fancy goods down at B & Q... too busy spending it on chips and kebabs. And as for the strangulation... well that's too much of a classy way to go for me.

You won't be bored anymore, now you will be looking to see where your fascinating posts went.

Really? You thought they were fascinating? I personally thought they were kind of crap myself. But thank you for your vote of confidence, I feel all heartwarmed now.

PimpinSmurf said:
Really? You thought they were fascinating? I personally thought they were kind of crap myself. But thank you for your vote of confidence, I feel all heartwarmed now.
Look here! :evil:

No satisfaction? :?

Yet? :? :?

PM me for confidential Virtual etherial intercourse and counselling - if still absolutely desperate . . . . . 8)

PimpinSmurf said:
I wouldn't be.

Prae knows where you live and is coming round to sort out your insides.

I like / love your humour - its brill.

Ever tried putting your MSN addy on here - that might work.

BT. Xxx.