I'm bored!

Yokel

LE
Why not devise an ARRSE version of Monopoly? Go to jail could be replaced with going on ROPs, and instead of money you collect likes and other ratings.

Chance could have things like "You start a thread on a topic without searching first. Miss three goes."

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Well keep getting this advert.
1584976056202.png

Is she an arrse favorite & possible groupie?
Her coffee cup is not her best feature as her breasts do more for her!

well@ AY. I'm not there yet, this is only day one. But I swear anymore o that Pigskin Piana and I'll raise you Harmonicas, Stevie Wonder or Larry Adler

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hope I never become cheese bored...
Oh I don’t know wine goes well with cheese.
If this home schooling carries on like today then I can see myself reaching for the corkscrew. Now where did I put the damned thing?

My German girlfriend is trying to teach me some German prior to meeting her mum later this year hopefully.
I lived there for five years in the 70's and barely learnt any.

My German girlfriend is trying to teach me some German prior to meeting her mum later this year hopefully.
Start with a Penguin book in German, it will be a lolocaust

I did the German colloquial language course at the army language school in Mulheim a few (many) years ago and within a couple of weeks, I could confuse any German with complete ease. But seriously it only takes about two weeks to give you the basics of the language and it impresses the sh it out of them if you try.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
There was British POW, he was a very good German speaker, but he kept it a secret and used to spy on Guards conversations to gain info. Near the war's end he had a row with a German and broke into perfect German. The guard looked for a moment and said 'I didn't know you could speak German. He replied "I learned it in my two weeks in solitary, it's a very primitive language and not difficult!"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think the Frau in law might well remember those days with a twitch and an irrational right arm movement!.
Dr Strangelove walt! ;)

If you really want to be bored, ask Bugsy to help you.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dig a shell scrape in your back garden, work out a stag rota using you and the missus, and start up. Think of the fun of waking her up at 3am by kicking her and whispering "******* wake up you ****, you're on stag again" The hours will fly by.

PS; don't put out any comms cord either, so she ends up crawling into the hawthorn hedge trying to find you in the darkness.
And only use one watch.
She won't put it forward 30 mins like you will

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Well SW of my tiny back garden is the side of the house in the next street - no windows.
Nowadays you don’t need a window or even a “human presence”! Remember miniaturisation has came on leaps and bounds in recent years.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nowadays you don’t need a window or even a “human presence”! Remember miniaturisation has came on leaps and bounds in recent years.
Tell me about it. I remember the days when I got up in the morning and when going for the the SSSes stood back from the urinals in the barracks and tried to see how high I could pee up the wall. Miniaturisation has well and truly entered my life!!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Three weeks, fecking three weeks! I got less for disobeying a lawful command!
What am I going to do for three weeks?

Well I could...........

Or perhaps............

Come on, what will I do for three fecking weeks. TF I stopped drinking!

Three weeks, fecking three weeks! I got less for disobeying a lawful command!
What am I going to do for three weeks?

Well I could...........

Or perhaps............

Come on, what will I do for three fecking weeks. TF I stopped drinking!

I won't ask if this is going the way you expected, because you're going to be even more fur king bored than you were when you started this thread.

Latest Threads