I'm bored!

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Changing the subject, does anybody know where one might get yellow handbags? On-line or in person Hazmat suit to the fore. Only having found Bratties and curry sauce I only need a stubi of Herforder to make the evening special.

Yawn.

At least you can be bored properley on TORN, Dinger.

I never knew you were gay ;-)
The first house I fixed up was for us to live in, my work increased its value so we bought another to fix up and move into..........and on it went. We sort of put a recipe together by looking at pictures of the houses people would aspire to live in to and implented that to shift fixed up houses quickly and it has never failed. I knew one girl in Chelsea who was doing fix ups in Chelsea and Fulham, when selling she used to leave a pair of riding boots and whip in the hallway, with fitness clothing in a Harbour Club bag left on the side in the kitchen, and a mates Porsche Boxster parked on the street - all the aspitrational targets.

When I do them I fix the house as needed, walls all painted quality white (cheaper paint tends to yellow quickly and is not as white to start with), IKEA light wood kitchen with a farmhouse style sink, stainless appliances, 18"x18" travertine look floor tiles where floor tiles are used, light beige berbour carpet where carpet is used, bathroom furniture all white with travertine wall tiles, if there is no shower, or an old shower, put a new one in, if the windows are rotted wood put in UPVC, power-wash the driveway, paint the garage floor grey, put some new kitchen type units at the end of the garage.

The kitchen and bathroom sell the house to the woman, the garage sell's the house to the bloke.

Last edited:

Anonymous Yank

On ROPS
On ROPs
The reaction video when he views a lemon party would be hilarious
You would not be speaking of the ineffectual Frenchie Canuk party, or the fictional Adventure Time's Earl of Lemongrab's party... so you are probably just referring to those, probably Frenchie Canuk, nursing home resident trio that... n/m.

I'm bored, why can't the site mongs entertain us ? Arrse ain't wot it uzed 2 be!

Did I mention, I'm bored?

I'm learning tartan octopus wrestling at the moment. I could pop over to chez Yin, and play you the song of your people?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm learning tartan octopus wrestling at the moment. I could pop over to chez Yin, and play you the song of your people?
How about "The Sound of Silence"?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m not going to be bored tomorroW.
SWMBO has already laid out my itinerary.
Up at 8, ffs the kids off school let’s have a lie in!
After the usual ablutions and breakfast it’s school work till 1pm, maybe a break at 11.
1pm lunch then 2pm out in the garden to tidy it up starting at the back and making our way forward. I’m hoping it’s pissing down but I think I’m doomed, I fecking hate gardening.
How long is she going to keep this up?
Auld Yin needs help because he’s bored, fancy a swap?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm bored, why can't the site mongs entertain us ? Arrse ain't wot it uzed 2 be!

Did I mention, I'm bored?

Well Robme is back, but he's anything but entertaining.

Be careful what you wish for.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
White, paint all walls white. Easy to patch if you have an accident, or kids crayon, and everything goes with white.

Black. You mean everything goes with black...

I'm tired of art........drawing bored.
I'm tired of fosil fuel........gas bored
I'm tired of preparing food......chopping bored

I'll get my coat.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I’m not going to be bored tomorroW.
SWMBO has already laid out my itinerary.
Up at 8, ffs the kids off school let’s have a lie in!
After the usual ablutions and breakfast it’s school work till 1pm, maybe a break at 11.
1pm lunch then 2pm out in the garden to tidy it up starting at the back and making our way forward. I’m hoping it’s pissing down but I think I’m doomed, I fecking hate gardening.
How long is she going to keep this up?
Auld Yin needs help because he’s bored, fancy a swap?
Are you not a bit old for schoolwork? Are you studying for your 11+?

Latest Threads