I'm bored!

I’ve put a humidifier and a dehumidifier in the basement that should keep me occupied for a while.
Anybody else in there you want to unburden yourself about on here

I’ve put a humidifier and a dehumidifier in the basement that should keep me occupied for a while.
Just before I and the rest of the world were confined to our four walls a month ago, I turned on my dehumidifier in my boat, down at t'marina. Connected by pipe to a barrel in the forward cabin, as the bilge pumps aren't hooked up, I have a suspicion that the bloody thing has been sucking in all the humidity over the Irish Sea and dumping it into the bowels of said forward cabin. I may have the only boat there which is sunk on dry land.

Still, the worry keeps me from getting bored.

Just before I and the rest of the world were confined to our four walls a month ago, I turned on my dehumidifier in my boat, down at t'marina. Connected by pipe to a barrel in the forward cabin, as the bilge pumps aren't hooked up, I have a suspicion that the bloody thing has been sucking in all the humidity over the Irish Sea and dumping it into the bowels of said forward cabin. I may have the only boat there which is sunk on dry land.

Still, the worry keeps me from getting bored.
I live in central Alberta 3,000ft above sea level we don’t have any humidity and to tell the truth I’m not bored at all, we live in the middle of nowhere with no covid and no deaths so shit carry's on as normal.

TamH70

MIA
I live in central Alberta 3,000ft above sea level we don’t have any humidity and to tell the truth I’m not bored at all, we live in the middle of nowhere with no covid and no deaths so shit carry's on as normal.
Ya but you do get five feet of snow.

Which I found out one year on a posting to BATUS in early spring, where we were assured by the locals that the snow had gone and wouldn't be coming back.

Cue drifts up to the top of the windows in Block 90, the posh bit where the Ops Room staff were billeted, less than a week later.

Ya but you do get five feet of snow.

Which I found out one year on a posting to BATUS in early spring, where we were assured by the locals that the snow had gone and wouldn't be coming back.

Cue drifts up to the top of the windows in Block 90, the posh bit where the Ops Room staff were billeted, less than a week later.
We have had very little snow this winter, I live in Kneehill county that’s 3,500 sq kilometers about the same size as Cornwall and there are 5,600 people in kneehill county and 600,0000 in Cornwall we just don’t have the population density to pass any Lergy to each other.