I'm bored!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Against my better judgement I clicked on the link. Fully expecting to arrive at some dodgy site alluding to piss flaps torn thereof, I was relieved to find it was some dodgy site alluding to killing people online.

As I've never owned an X-Box, Play Station, or any puter powerful enough to play any game more demanding than Solitaire I think I'll give that one a miss.

Next.....

Quite right Clubs...resist the evil blandishments of notorious white slaver the alleged so-called Alien Feck The Mags....we all know Black Cats cannot be trusted.

Try here instead ...you know it makes sense : https://www.torn.com/2082453

( I would offer free coaching - but Alien is about thirty degrees higher than me, and much better suited to ramp up your game!)

How exciting - a TORN pimp-off!

You'll probably have to have a lie down in a darkened room with some smelling salts now to get over the adrenalin rush......

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s pissing down cold and miserable, and I’m bored and fed up.
Fed up with trying to reach the kids, feck it’s me that needs educating;-)
I would go into my workshop but it’s cold and any way I turned a bowl yesterday.
Other than going for an afternoon kip I haven’t a clue what to do.

It’s pissing down cold and miserable, and I’m bored and fed up.
Fed up with trying to reach the kids, feck it’s me that needs educating;-)
I would go into my workshop but it’s cold and any way I turned a bowl yesterday.
Other than going for an afternoon kip I haven’t a clue what to do.
Fill the bowl with some distilled amber liquid take a couple of sips and admire the workmanship of bowl whilst the amber nectar gets to work repeat as necessary

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fill the bowl with some distilled amber liquid take a couple of sips and admire the workmanship of bowl whilst the amber nectar gets to work repeat as necessary
As luck will have it I did finish it with a food safe finish.
Alas I accidentally gave up drink a few years back, maybe I should start again:???:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Interesting, American Malt.

Made in Australia:???: We do indeed live in a global economy.

Yeah, that did sound like an intriguing match-up of product origin and product inspiration.

The Seedlip low?/ non? - alcohol gins are quite pleasant

TamH70

MIA
not to worry ITV to the rescue 2 hours of the biden inauguration , the chase cancelled
Good job my telly's doing its PC monitor duties and I have a choice of Fallout games to get stuck into.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
not to worry ITV to the rescue 2 hours of the biden inauguration , the chase cancelled

will we be seeing mass riots? should I get some popcorn in?

What's the inflatable dress code for rioting, Phantom?

Goodness! Televisual games? You mean there is more to the gaming life than matching fruit or reading text instructions?

TamH70

MIA

Goodness! Televisual games? You mean there is more to the gaming life than matching fruit or reading text instructions?

Tromping round the ruins of a post-apocalyptia version of Boston mit BFG and dog. Fallout 4 may have a crap story but it's entertaining.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Tromping round the ruins of a post-apocalyptia version of Boston mit BFG and dog. Fallout 4 may have a crap story but it's entertaining.
Fallout 5 might be coming out after this afternoon.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

It's personal choice, however I was thinking of this

1611157302814.png

and one of these

1611157321600.png

(it's not a tribble from Star Trek)

Zod gets a few hours taken out of the earlier, more boring parts of my day. I usually win, but then, I always cheat.

There is always the world bowls championship on BBC2 if the inauguration is not up to expectations

There is always the world bowls championship on BBC2 if the inauguration is not up to expectations
Yeah right....

I just killed 2 hours and 46 minutes watching the Quentin Tarantino film Django Unchained. A bit gory, but comedic and tragic at the same time.

Latest Threads