I'm bored!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Oyibo

LE
@Auld-Yin Have you considered doing another book review as a way of passing the days? John Bercow's 'Unspeakable' could be a soothing medicament for you in these difficult times.

I'm seeing a lot of new names popping up all over the forums. Boredom must be real bad out there.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Auld-Yin Have you considered doing another book review as a way of passing the days? John Bercow's 'Unspeakable' could be a soothing medicament for you in these difficult times.
I'm waiting for Alex Salmond's "new evidence" book coming (cuming?) out.

Oyibo

LE
I'm waiting for Alex Salmond's "new evidence" book coming (cuming?) out.
Much as I dislike Salmond's politics, I would far rather read a book by him than by the self-aggrandising shitweasel Bercow.

On the plus side, Bercow's book could be cheaper than toilet paper soon (Top tip - do not get the Kindle edition).

I lost it yesterday having scalped the garden again and planted vast quantities of veggie seeds. I had a read of James Blunt Twitter feed - desperate or what. But by heck he is funny!

Just about 2 weeks of social distancing here, and I am getting bored. I've been considering getting out the wheelbarrow next Wednesday and going down the street shouting, "Bring out your dead", while ringing a bell...

Probably not a good idea though, no sense of ha ha here in the Rhine Valley.

Just about 2 weeks of social distancing here, and I am getting bored. I've been considering getting out the wheelbarrow next Wednesday and going down the street shouting, "Bring out your dead", while ringing a bell...

Probably not a good idea though, no sense of ha ha here in the Rhine Valley.
Indeed not a good idea you might do your back in carrying all the stiffs.

I peaked too early. Cleared out the shed in the first couple of days. Found a half tin of paint.
I now have a tidy shed and the paint has dried on the bedroom wall.

MIssus has killed everything in the house with a myriad of sprays, Zoflora, Agua Fuerte and Dettol.

Ho hum, coming up to 2 weeks of lockdown here and has been extended a further two weeks. Wish I had a real lawn out the back instead of artificial grass as I could have got the scissors out.

I peaked too early. Cleared out the shed in the first couple of days. Found a half tin of paint.
I now have a tidy shed and the paint has dried on the bedroom wall.

MIssus has killed everything in the house with a myriad of sprays, Zoflora, Agua Fuerte and Dettol.

Ho hum, coming up to 2 weeks of lockdown here and has been extended a further two weeks. Wish I had a real lawn out the back instead of artificial grass as I could have got the scissors out.
Mow it anyway. They're always on the long side.

Try inserting cocktail umbrellas up your Jap's eye then opening them. Should ease the tedium. Then post pictures .
Then put the umbrellas in someones cocktail and see if they notice the flavour enhancement

I've been humming away to this with my headset on. Strange looks from the family, it appears my inner Reich is on the march!
Like several other WW2 German marching songs, the Panzer Lied has been translated into French after the war and has been part of the Foreign Légion's repertoire for over 60 years now. The FFL version is called "Les képis blancs"

Ahem....I'm still fecking bored...

You guys are going to have to try harder...

First puzzle I've done in a very long while....

View attachment 460658

Eric Kennington "Parachutes", 1941, from the IWM collections
Hardly a fecking puzzle that is it...

I thought it was an underwater scene featuring jellyfish and a dead bird...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Jobs (Discussion) 50
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 139
PapaGolf The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads