Replaced wheel nuts on Chevy
Polished headlights on Chevy
Programmed mum's TV from ten miles away
Got son to programme mums TV when I couldn't
Replaced watched strap

Now I'm bored

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

I'm not bored.

I have just driven the ride-on mower around the field (cutting the grass in the process). The sun is shining and it's an hour with the earphones on under ear defenders not being bothered by other people.

Now I'm going to do an hours work (home office), then I'm going to have an hour building model railways, then an hour work, then it will be teatime, then a game of risk with the family then a bit of reading and bed.

I'd like to have time to be bored.

I'm not bored.

I have just driven the ride-on mower around the field (cutting the grass in the process). The sun is shining and it's an hour with the earphones on under ear defenders not being bothered by other people.

Now I'm going to do an hours work (home office), then I'm going to have an hour building model railways, then an hour work, then it will be teatime, then a game of risk with the family then a bit of reading and bed.

I'd like to have time to be bored.
I spent 50p on a Lord Of The Rings edition of Risk a few weeks back, it's quite addictive, some would say it's hobbit forming

I've just typed Spastic into the ARRSE search function, some ******* great stuff has come up.
Good to see the Pippa Mongstocking thread appears on the search

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Thinking of setting up as a gigolo and offering my services to rich widowed woman over 55+.
Most assignments taken but not female mp's just in case I get asked to dip ms abbott.

Thinking of setting up as a gigolo and offering my services to rich widowed woman over 55+.
Most assignments taken but not female mp's just in case I get asked to dip ms abbott.
Just put a plank across your arse and you could survive even the Abbottomous

There's always Torn, a text-based online RPG set in Torn City, a dark, murky underworld where only the sharpest survive. In Torn City you can be anyone and do anything. Build your character to infinite strengths and play it your way.

Torn City is a massively multiplayer game with thousands of active players around the world. Join them, attack them, befriend them, marry them, trade with them, compete with them. Whatever you do - Do it now!

It's kept me from being bored since I retired. Meet a better class of Arrser.
I'm shit at that sort of stuff, I am of the generation that the gaming world passed me completely by without so much as a hello. Apart from Tetris on a Game Boy, and I was shit at that as well.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm shit at that sort of stuff, I am of the generation that the gaming world passed me completely by without so much as a hello. Apart from Tetris on a Game Boy, and I was shit at that as well.
The effort that goes into playing Torn makes Tetris look like Call of Duty meets Elite: Dangerous.

The effort that goes into playing Torn makes Tetris look like Call of Duty meets Elite: Dangerous.
They probably haven't caught upto the original Wolfenstein yet

Ahem! I had to look that up on Google. I will stay bored until a better idea comes along!
I wish I hadn't...there's an hour of my life I wont get back..

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
another few weeks of this fine weather an I will be able to enter my garden for Crufts .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you are teaching your kids/grandkids then teach them something useful. Show them how to make out a Range Card with the best areas to take out the local yobs. Teaches them safety, judging distance, knowledge of the area, with potentially a bit of fieldcraft thrown in. Get them to do one from each room/window then check against the ones you have made and are keeping for the Zombie invasion!

If you are teaching your kids/grandkids then teach them something useful. Show them how to make out a Range Card with the best areas to take out the local yobs. Teaches them safety, judging distance, knowledge of the area, with potentially a bit of fieldcraft thrown in. Get them to do one from each room/window then check against the ones you have made and are keeping for the Zombie invasion!
Feck that. Teach them how to change a plug, load and unload the dishwasrer, the washing machine, hang washing up, fold clothes, Hoover, clean the car, mow the lawn, the difference between a weed and a plant, paint skirting boards, put shelves up, organise the shed and the garage, fix a puncture, change a tyre, polish stuff, set the table, chop vegetables, cook, etc etc etc

All the fecking things I've been doing this week.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Feck that. Teach them how to change a plug, load and unload the dishwasrer, the washing machine, hang washing up, fold clothes, Hoover, clean the car, mow the lawn, the difference between a weed and a plant, paint skirting boards, put shelves up, organise the shed and the garage, fix a puncture, change a tyre, polish stuff, set the table, chop vegetables, cook, etc etc etc

All the fecking things I've been doing this week.
Why haven't you taught them that already - that is what weekends and school holidays are for after all !?

anyone mentioned this yet?

should take a bit of spare time up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Jobs (Discussion) 50
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 139
PapaGolf The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads