I'm bored!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm bored, why can't the site mongs entertain us ? Arrse ain't wot it uzed 2 be!

Did I mention, I'm bored?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The reaction video when he views a lemon party would be hilarious
Ahem! I had to look that up on Google. I will stay bored until a better idea comes along!

Ahem! I had to look that up on Google. I will stay bored until a better idea comes along!
Led Zeppelin liked having their Lemon squeezed, to stay on topic...

Bored Jock ex-squaddie? What can possibly go wrong?

”Police Scotland would like to make it clear that it is totally inappropriate for inebriated pensioners to hurl abuse at overweight NHS employees outside medical facilities at any time, much less at a time of crisis like this”.

The County Sheriff had this to say “I cannae wait tIl he’s tapping the boards in front of me in ma courtroom. I’m going tae bounce the coont like a like a tennis ball”.

I'm bored, why can't the site mongs entertain us ? Arrse ain't wot it uzed 2 be!

Go and have a J Arthur at your age it will keep you occupied for hours

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How do you know you don’t like it until you‘ve tried it?

@princess_productions. Please come back, we forgive you and you need to step up in this time of a crisis

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Jobs (Discussion) 50
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 139
PapaGolf The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads