I'm bored, entertain me bitches.

For the first time in a long time I have nothing to do. I'm just languishing at home for the next few weeks.

ARRSE is being arse as it is when the no marks are posting inane threads.

SO, fücking entertain me you cünts.

I don't want to see your shit tap dance or stand up comedy routines, I need something to entertain me for the next two weeks, after that I've got to get bored with it quickly as I'll be busy walking, acting and studying.

I'm happy to buy something, sona gadget is on the cards, or a decent day out are your starters for ten.

Any shite and me and thee will be going for a walk, along a track, with buried treasures. Capiche?

PS - Jarrod - no cock pictures.
PPS - Sluggy - no cock pictures.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No, make up your own Shoite! :jocolor:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
For the first time in a long time I have nothing to do. I'm just languishing at home for the next few weeks.

I don't want to see your shit tap dance or stand up comedy routines, I need something to entertain me for the next two weeks, after that I've got to get bored with it quickly as I'll be busy walking, acting and studying.

I'm happy to buy something, sona gadget is on the cards, or a decent day out are your starters for ten.

Any shite and me and thee will be going for a walk, along a track, with buried treasures. Capiche?

F*cking hell. Did you meet a genie on the way to Ye Olde Fayre?

Away with you to your local shopping centre and shout at pidgeons.
Hours of entertainment for both yourself and the locals.
For variety, if there's a river nearby with ducks on it, shout at them instead.
Don't forget the cardboard sign with "Disabled veteran, please help" scrawled on it, might as well make a few bob whilst you're out, eh?

A walk along the tow path? Are you sure about that?

I'd push you and your spakker chariot into the canal and laugh like a loon... best get airbags fitted Dingerr old son.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Log onto Torn then, you idle fúckpig.

Away with you to your local shopping centre and shout at pidgeons.
Hours of entertainment for both yourself and the locals.
For variety, if there's a river nearby with ducks on it, shout at them instead.
Don't forget the cardboard sign with "Disabled veteran, please help" scrawled on it, might as well make a few bob whilst you're out, eh?
He'd need a licence to shout at the avian vermin (does not include ducks)... Available from The National Association of Pissed Pigeon Shouters (NAPPS), White Lightning House, Nottingham. The licence fee is index linked to the local own brand cider price and the level of drunkenness of the Chairman and is thus variable.

Every day is a school day.

With regard to the thread title, cough bitches cough usually charge to cough entertain cough gentlemen.
Or so I'm told.
Post pictures, OK?

sneck

Old-Salt

One would be doing rather well to find one permanent employment. I am rather inclined to suspect that your inane messages are born of a frustration that the likes of this world has ever seen. You see old chap, you contribute zero to these discussion boards, now be off with you.

Sneck.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@dingerr - about this Ball you're going to. Is it a dance or a raffle? :rofl:

ACAB

LE
One would be doing rather well to find one permanent employment. I am rather inclined to suspect that your inane messages are born of a frustration that the likes of this world has ever seen. You see old chap, you contribute zero to these discussion boards, now be off with you.

Sneck.
Fuck off, dullard!

Try a new sport, perhaps competitive eating

I'd give the lumberjack logrolling a miss

Sneck.
**** off, dullard!
Hmmm... Both appearing in the same thread? Sock puppetry perchance?

Latest Threads