Im being sued

Trevor_H

Clanker
minister_doh_nut said:
OK, she's been invited to a comittee meeting on Thursday, I'll get a piccy then.

What happened?

Picture?

Did you tell her she was bringing the club in to disrepute?

Did you let down the tyres on her wheelchair and grease up the grip rails? :D

Ali_Gee

War Hero
blue-sophist said:
minister_doh_nut said:
I have found a trump card which I will use much later on to seal the coffin lid.

On her club application it mentions drugs.

I have found her plastered all over the internet admitting to using drugs as medicinal and all manner of pictures of her smoking spliffs.

In the words of Col Hannible Smith 'I fcuking loves it when a plan comes together and fat ugly birds get treated roughly'

Magnificent ... except that the Club accepted her, even though she was a declared user? Or am I misinterpreting that?

Whichever, it looks like her FAC is heading down the pan at a swirling rate of knots :lol:

I'm guessing she made a false statment on her application and said she wasn't a drug user. Wouldn't that Nullify her membership? :twisted:

Ive just stumbled across this Thread doing an internet search, that letter made me laugh my arrse off!!! i wish id had MDN in my corner when i need to complain about something!! Anyone whos not read the letter at the beginning of the thread do so now!! :D

Tax_Tw-t

War Hero
Thanks for that.

Nice of you to let us know.

I initially misread the title and thought that MDN was admiting to being 'used'. Naturally, that conjured up all kinds of images therefore prompting me to take a closer look. I was not overly disappointed to discover my error and the initial response letter was well worth a read. I look forward to hearing about the outcome. :clap:

Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
I initially misread the title and thought that MDN was admiting to being 'used'. Naturally, that conjured up all kinds of images therefore prompting me to take a closer look. I was not overly disappointed to discover my error and the initial response letter was well worth a read. I look forward to hearing about the outcome. :clap:

You're going to be waiting for a fucking long time then!

Latest Threads