LE
Book Reviewer

Mitchthebar

War Hero
BambiBasher said:
blue-sophist said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
NoSurrender73 said:
Triceps? Them's a mighty fine set of bingo-wings.
Just imagine the ripples, spreading ever-outward after she fires a shot .... :puker:

that's not fat, that's the new US-issue recoil dampers.

Thanks a bunch guys. I was just thinking about going to cook my dinner (Missus at work - where she should be). The images you have conjured up have put me off the idea now.

Yokel

LE
Can't you counter claim, saying that you were afriad she was going to try to eat you, therefore anything that may have happened after was her fault?

Dwarf

LE
Bonzo_Dog said:

Christ what would she be like after she's been at the cooking sherry?

MDN, loved the letter, bloody classic. But to cause maximum damage maybe as you said that letter will put her brief off. Maybe you should have said 'Make my day' and rolled all that out in court.
Then again what do I know?

minister_doh_nut said:
BambiBasher said:
Sound mods do not count as part of barrel length. Is that 'silencer' just a sleeve welded over the last 6" of the barrel for, ahem, cosmetic purposes?

Yeah, my bad wording, its not a silencer, just an alloy threaded tube that screws over the barrel. Its a .22 toy

Its a cnut for stoppages, best ammo used so far is Eley subsonic.

I'm surprised sub-sonics cause less stoppages in a straight blow-back semi-auto than higher velocity rounds. As the 'moderator' is purely cosmetic you wouldn't need to use them either. In any case sub sonics don't make that lovely loud crack, either.

bigeye said:
minister_doh_nut said:
BambiBasher said:
Sound mods do not count as part of barrel length. Is that 'silencer' just a sleeve welded over the last 6" of the barrel for, ahem, cosmetic purposes?

Yeah, my bad wording, its not a silencer, just an alloy threaded tube that screws over the barrel. Its a .22 toy

Its a cnut for stoppages, best ammo used so far is Eley subsonic.

I'm surprised sub-sonics cause less stoppages in a straight blow-back semi-auto than higher velocity rounds. As the 'moderator' is purely cosmetic you wouldn't need to use them either. In any case sub sonics don't make that lovely loud crack, either.

Agreed. In my experience something of the High Velosity type. CCI Blaser is very good, accurate and is even fairly cheap.

Marc_St_Hilaire said:
CCI Blaser is very good, accurate and is even fairly cheap.

But mucky and consequently prone to jams. Works okay in a ruger, not so well in a Bremmer/M261 or Ciener conversion.

Mini Mag is much cleaner and a jam is a rare event.

58_Pattern

War Hero
Just go back and ask that mong when she first presented herself at A&E. After such a serious burn, surely she would have gone to casualty. Ask for evidence or transcript of the triage report with dates & times.

These effing ambulance chasers annoy me.

The legal profession is morally bankrupt. These new companies are awful.

Get her in the long grass and prove she is a pathological liar.

Hang on, I want a piece of fat boys wedge as well

Last time I inadvertantly found myself in the grim north west, the tubby fcucker DELIBERATLY tipped 3 toasty hot .22 cases down the back of my shirt. This caused me to miss my last shot and gave the competition to His Lardiness.

I am therefore going to claim that he

A. Made me the ugly cnut I am today (I had a lucrative side line as a Brad Pitt lookalike prior to this incident)
B. That the ensuing blisters caused me to grow 6 trouser sizes and put on 4 stone
C. That the mental anguish of being cheated out of my winners prize has turned me into a chainsmoking wife burning alcoholic
And D. That the subsequent mental strain has changed my previously Gold Medal Olympic standards of shooting to that of a paraplegic squirrel.

I demand my last 7 years of club subs back for a start. He'll probably come up with some bone excuse like "but you never actually paid them you cnut" or such like but it just won't wash (like northerners in general actually) and 7 million shinies in compensation for making me look like a cross between Simon Weston and Peabo.

He also forced me to talk to Cutaway, Flash and PTP. Thats got to be worth another 10 million on its own.

Wait a minute. There are gun clubs in Britain?

Wait a fecking minute.

There are guns in Britain?

Deleted for mongness.

But seriously. There are gun clubs in Britain?

Somebody ought to let the police in on this little secret.

Shithouse,

Have you ever heard of the common premise that goes something like this: "Go away. Just go away. I don't care how you do it. Just go the feck away." ?

Latest Threads