im being serious.... i need answers!!

#1
:?
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.
 
#2
Naafi bar?
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#3
lausterf81 said:
:?
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.
Is this a wah?
 
#4
In todays Army, gender re-assignment will probably help speed up the entry process (and promotion later on)!
 
#6
lausterf81 said:
:?
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.
A DIY operation?! Nice.
 
#7
lausterf81 said:
:?
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.
Don't see why it would. As long as you are honest when questioned, if questioned. :D
 
#13
dingerr said:
In todays Army, gender re-assignment will probably help speed up the entry process (and promotion later on)!
Could certainly make any entry process easier.
 
#15
If you do eventually go through with it (and I'm assuming that you're presently male), can I have the spare bits?

HQ keep pestering me about an extension.
 
#17
Foxtrot this! Send it to the ARRSE hole! I dont care who you are, grow a set and deal with the cards the man gave you!!
 
#18
Maccy I think he had a set but was looking to get rid.
 
#20
Maccy_Bear said:
Foxtrot this! Send it to the ARRSE hole! I dont care who you are, grow a set and deal with the cards the man gave you!!
he has a set, now he wants rid of them!

this has got to be a facking windup. and if it isnt, how the feck did you go from "please cut my balls off" to "i want to join the army"

i bet that train of thought was like a bloody roller coaster.
 

Similar threads

Top