im being serious.... i need answers!!

:?
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.

Naafi bar?

oldbaldy

LE
lausterf81 said:
I have just passed my BARB. I am waiting for medical records to be sent back....here's the tricky bit....in april i saw my g.p because i wanted gender re-assignment.Yes i know.. drastic. Well nothing came of it on my part because i sorted myself out. However i know this will get back to the army. Does anyone know if this will hinder me?I'm so gutted i've lost weight ,gained fitness and really want to get in. I cant believe one conversation with my g.p could jeopordise this.
Is this a wah?

In todays Army, gender re-assignment will probably help speed up the entry process (and promotion later on)!

lausterf81 said:
A DIY operation?! Nice.

lausterf81 said:
Don't see why it would. As long as you are honest when questioned, if questioned. :D

dingerr said:
In todays Army, gender re-assignment will probably help speed up the entry process (and promotion later on)!
Could certainly make any entry process easier.

If you do eventually go through with it (and I'm assuming that you're presently male), can I have the spare bits?

HQ keep pestering me about an extension.

Foxtrot this! Send it to the ARRSE hole! I dont care who you are, grow a set and deal with the cards the man gave you!!

Maccy I think he had a set but was looking to get rid.

Maccy_Bear said:
Foxtrot this! Send it to the ARRSE hole! I dont care who you are, grow a set and deal with the cards the man gave you!!
he has a set, now he wants rid of them!

this has got to be a facking windup. and if it isnt, how the feck did you go from "please cut my balls off" to "i want to join the army"

i bet that train of thought was like a bloody roller coaster.