I'm being Arrsed at FU!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HellonWheels, Feb 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, it's a sad day when Phil, who is back in force, BTW, has to be told why it isn't nice to use racial slurs.

Namely against my fine American self. Race equaling nationality as explained on UF, I am highly offended.

This is just about enough!!

I have noticed a very RACIST tendency on this board that I have been trying hard to ignore, but when I am attacked by the administrators it is really too much!!!!!

I am proud of my race, and am sick of my race and my cultural heritage either being slammed, or having my posts that refer to them deleted.

Who do you think you are?

How dare you use hate speech that disparages Americans, and put down the fact that I own and use weapons (OK, the shotguns are my Moms but the hand guns are mine) on a regular basis.

I am shocked at the lack of cultural understanding on this site, and just wish I knew the proper authorities to report you too.

It's that sort of behavior and lack of sensitivity that causes Wars.

Title: WTF?

Whats that all about? -Phil

SPAM, SPAMMER etc.

Also, every post mentioning firearms has been deleted. One of the reason that I watch military shows, etc. is an interest in firearms.

Just because I can and do own and use weapons, as do a huge number of my countrymen I see no reason to be prejudiced against me. The right to bear arms is one that is held sacred in my culture and by my race, and it's not right to have it spit on. Our military died for my right to own weapons!

Have you ever seen a bear up close? Out in the open, not in a zoo? Well I certainly have have been very thankful for the right to have arms.] Also, I can LEGALLY shoot and kill anyone who comes into my home and means me or my family harm.

I know it is hard to be fair minded, but you could at least try, and quit using hate speech against Americans. [/i]

How is Spam / Spammer racist!?

Its like the global term for unsolicited / junk messages :S-Phil

also not every topic mentioning fire arms is deleted, only afew, that got out of hand...

Browse the forum, theres still some! -Phil

I am horrified at the lack of sensitivity and asking me to justify not wishing to be the victim of a racial attack.
  2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

So you're not happy then?
  3. Did you wrestle the bear with your arms then? 8O

I've seen a bare arrse up close....does that count? :wink:
  4. You sure he didn't mean "SPAM SPAMMER" as in someone who is Spamming his board with drivel? (Who would do such a thing?)

I didn't know that "American" was a race.
  5. OOOPS, Teddy is definitley in the corner.

Americans are Americans what more can you say. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

So HellonWheels, just what exactly are you trying to say? We don't have bears here. We shot 'em all don't ya know.

Taking firearms away from Mericans is a good thing. They can't shoot the British by mistake, or children, or old people, or..,,,,,,.in fact GOD DAMN IT. LETS WASTE THE WHOLE FOOKIN VILLAGE. Yee Ha.
  7. General Melchett Wrote:

Come and take it!

(I'll tell 'Georgina' on yer!!)

8. Helen,
    come snuggle with me and I will sooth your pains and frustration and give you a tonguing you will never forget...BTW you can handle my .40 H&K and fondle my 9mm's :D
  9. Ahct, now, ctauch is one after my own heart. Well heart and assorted organs.

Have you not been following the adventures on UF, folks? You're missing the point a bit.

Re: Bears. Was on Charlie (Heavy Horse on holiday from work) at the time. Charlie didn't flinch, but kept on walking. I was attempting not to pee myself, and swivel my neck as we passed.

After all the guns are taken away, would you like to remove the kitchen knives? Sharp scissors? :roll:
  10. A counter to this:

But seriously, they're a fansite for a program which glorifies violence, and they're so sensitive that people can't post about guns? Jeebus...

In other news, I should have my L1A1 SLR by the weekend - full of 7.62mm goodness!!! :lol:
  11. Don't you'll be soooooo disappointed....ask Beebes :wink:
  12. J_D

J_D LE

Taking away gun's from the public legally would cut down alot of crime. Its asking for trouble when every person in USA has a gun.

Obv. people in America miss use this law.
  13. Anya, since the handgun ban in Britain, gun crime has gone up 300%, therefore your argument destroyed. Legally owned guns in the UK account for almost no crime (and there's around a million and a half FACs and SGCs on issue).

Legally owned weapons in the US also account for almost no crime - concealed carry licences are revoked at a rate of far less than 1% per annum (IIRC in Texas it's 0.02% are revoked for any reason).

What /will/ have an impact is removing the illegally held guns, but that's far more expensive and more difficult than screwing over the law abiding again and again and again...

And FYI Anya, almost everyone in Switzerland has a firearm, and 400,000 of them are full-auto.

Overall, there is no evidence that "gun control" has any positive impact on gun crime whatsoever, and lots of anecdotal evidence that it has a bad impact (read the "Proof there's only 1 way to protect ourselves" thread in Current Affairs).
  14. I doubt very much that the vast majority of armed robbers in this country have obtained their weapons via legal means. I also doubt the vast majority of criminals in the USA obtain their weapons legally or hold permits.

Whatever the law, guns will be obtained if desired/needed. The law in this country just means the law abiding citizens not having the power and/or right to defend themselves/their families and their properties.

The UF site (the PROPER one) does make me laugh.
  15. J_D

J_D LE

Wow so impressed people in Switzerland have their own guns. I applaud you for a big effort there.
    Just putting my thoughts across.
    Mind you don't think any sane country would attempt to attack USA seeing as every house hold is armed up!