I'm beginning to think the SS had a point ...

Israeli scientists invent "rape drug" tester

How long before the headlines inform us of an Israeli Scientist gunned down in the streets? The only significant question is will it be a 0.556 or 0.762 calibre? (obviously it wouldn't be a 9 mm from a silly metal gun, unless it was intended as a warning or a joke)

Which ARRSE member would you put your money on for the deed?

Have we actually found a legitimate use for the Outrage Bus to take all the prospective hitters out to Israel?

What are ,0.556 and 0.762, do you not understand the metric measurment system

There is still hope... It doesn't work on Rohypnol. YAY!

There is still hope... It doesn't work on Rohypnol. YAY!
Not so fast
The scientists are also working to expand the device's detection capacity to include Rohypnol,
Un-Yay or should that be Anti-Yay?

The main question being,,Is it Kosher?..................

Are you going to "sewing machine" them to death?
Sewing machine!!,,which type?,,,Bar Tacker,,5 Thread Overlocker,,Buttonholer,,Lockstitcher or my fave 4 thread Feed of The Arm Cylinder?.....

Sewing machine!!,,which type?,,,Bar Tacker,,5 Thread Overlocker,,Buttonholer,,Lockstitcher or my fave 4 thread Feed of The Arm Cylinder?.....
You are too soft. The best way is to just give the bitch a needle and thread and tell her to sew better this time, unless she wants another one!

He could have been using the Imperial system!

Although new calibres they will make big holes.

Ah, the old pedant-trap never fails. ^^

Which particular metric system did you have in mind? The calibres (as should be obvious to anyone with half a brain ... at least half a brain, that is) are in cm, as per the cgs metric system. Would you prefer them in metres?

OOIC, do you not understand how to spell "measurement"? I take it the "?" key on your computer has failed, or is perhaps incorrectly mapped?

Now, enough of this nit-picking and back to the matter in hand ... or is this simply a sly attempt to divert attention from yourself as a potential perp?

Surely there is already an anti date rape device, it's called the ugly tree !!

You clearly don't... where in the metric measurement system does it state where the decimal point goes?

Admittedly there is no term of reference in the above however the following conventions are all correct.

5560μm 5.56mm 0.556cm 0.005 56m 0.000 005 56 kilometer

7620μm 7.62mm 0.762cm 0.007 62m 0.000 007 62 kilometer

If you'd asked if he understood how metric calibres are stated, than I'd agree.