IM BAKED

SO i have had quite a bit to drink, quite a fuuuuuuucking lot to dtrink, its great shit. havent slept in over 48 hours, not eaten much and im bored as a fuckin whale, fuck knows why im tuping this bollocks but its entertaining and blahblah, i will like to read this when i have awoken LD it seems i can type prettt okay aswell, althoughsome people on msn are complaining, well they can go to fuckin specavers!! anyway, how do??? enhjot! wups, wno,/... enjoy!!!

callum13

War Hero
I advise you to go get arrested, one must experience it in their lifetime, and ofocurse your pissed you'll get away with it. Murder preferably.

Matty0001 said:
SO i have had quite a bit to drink, quite a fuuuuuuucking lot to dtrink, its great s***. havent slept in over 48 hours, not eaten much and im bored as a * whale, * knows why im tuping this balls but its entertaining and blahblah, i will like to read this when i have awoken LD it seems i can type prettt okay aswell, althoughsome people on msn are complaining, well they can go to * specavers!! anyway, how do??? enhjot! wups, wno,/... enjoy!!!
Thank you for sharing this complete and utter bollox with us Matty.

Flashman07

War Hero
Love it. Keep up the good work Matty, you are truly a poetical genius and inspiration to us all.

Like the bird in the signature though

C

cloudbuster

It's no less intelligible than some of the drivel we've had foisted upon us recently, from people as far away as Forfar, and Skipton.

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't

Just to keep you out of trouble lol

You are!!! lol only joking, think it's been nicked :(

Matty0001 said:
i myte be ain a bad state bit where the * has the arrrse logo gone1??!?!!?! please tell me im not that g headfucked!
Haribo f ucked us over :x

C

cloudbuster

right-grumpy said:
Matty0001 said:
i myte be ain a bad state bit where the * has the arrrse logo gone1??!?!!?! please tell me im not that g headfucked!
Haribo? The Gummi Bears been in on the rob?

The bastards.

cloudbuster said:
right-grumpy said:
Matty0001 said:
Haribo? The Gummi Bears been in on the rob?

The bastards.

Sorry your honour, mistaken identity Hasbro have f ucked us over :roll:

I did wonder what the Gummies wanted with old Potato Head :?

iamalondoncrab said:
It's 2pm on a weekday, FFS.
No. On a Friday.

I've generally lost interest by this time on a Thursday, let alone a Friday. Then again I may just be an idle p1sshead.

However, I think we'd all agree that the weekend has started by lunchtime on a Friday at the very latest.

Flashman07

War Hero
NOOOO I've just realised Mr PH has gone, you bastards Hasbro! How long has PH been the ARRSE logo? I can remember seeing it for the first time in early 2007 when I was introduced to the site, so it must have been going on longer than that.

I know what's happened!

Attachments