Im After a Button

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Harry Paget Flashman, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. No not the red type that leads to the earth hanging in space like a burnt cinder.

    I need just one screw type Gunner button for a Blue Patrol jacket. Can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance :)
  2. Nope don't want that button. I'd end up walking all lop sided :D
  3. Actually, now I come to think of it, I also need a mounted button.

    One of my cuff buttons went ping last dinner night :(

    Anyone got one of these. I expect filthy lucre will change hands ;)
  4. Check flea bay, there are normally Brass Buttons of the RA type for sale.

    YOs shop might have some in their magic box of things for sale.

    I only have the 2 screwed to my jacket or I'd help out, although I may have the cuff button available for a small fee.

    PM for details...
  5. I recall I had to dig deep and get a pair of new uns from Hobsons when renovating the blues for a wedding some years back.