Im A Total Bigot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've never hesitated in the past in head long challenge with those who bang on about immigration, today that comes to an end.

I've just been up to my local shops in Pickering and on the street corner there was a Romanian woman touting the 'Big Issue'.

I couldn't fukkin believe it... of course there is a national shortage and a need of Big Issue sellers... FFS... I mean FFS. :!:

Edited due to mongish writing skills.
  2. The real irony is that most of these Romanians are gypsies. I mean, isn't being homeless the whole point?
  3. Are you sure she was Romanian not Albanian?
  4. Saw this right bird (after a good scrub up) selling the big issue in my town center being a big poof i am it never occured to me to ask her if she wants to earn £100 the old fashioned way until now.......fcuk
  5. Now that's something I'd pay a quid for! Reckon he does requests?
  6. Pickering? F*ck me, she must have fallen on bad times.
  7. So people who disagreed with unchecked immigration and all the social problems that came with it were bigots until you smelt the coffee? Now we are right welcome to modern england. :D

oh and burn the gyppo scum :twisted:
  8. Feck the 'Bigger Shoe' sellers; never have my size (14 BTW)....

....That's it the long wax cotton stockman's coat, Thanks. TAXI!
  9. Absolutely... population of only 6,000 Yorkshire, tight arrsed fekkers (me included)... she must have already been fekked off from everywhere else.
  10. Yes, but you lot are all related. How she thought that she'd go unticed is beyond me. Send her up to Appleton-le-Moors. She's more chance of business there.
  11. I can play Ding Dong Daddy From Dumas on spoons and kazoo, but I'd want at least a quid fifty and I'm not going anywhere near Pickering, its full of bloody Macedonians.
  12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

13. Aye... you no need go work for crappie Sun or Daily Mirrroee... you can go straight to top and work for 'Big Issue'.... very big... very very big.
  14. One of my mates is a pharmacist. He told me that at work they always have to watch out for "pregnant" gypsies as the "pregnancy" is usually a concealed bag into which they cram as many cosmetics and other stock from your shelves as they can before legging it.

There one of the Big Issue vendor variety has her pitch just outside my local shops. When she's not there a gyppo "busker" uses her pitch - he has an accordion which he "plays" by randomly moving his fingers up and down the keyboards making a random asthmatic moaning noise - obviously hasn't a clue how to play it.

We use to be able to deal with these people under the Vagrancy Act of 1824, they'd get moved on or nicked. But thanks to some do-gooder student cnut that's no longer an option.