Im A Total Bigot

I've never hesitated in the past in head long challenge with those who bang on about immigration, today that comes to an end.

I've just been up to my local shops in Pickering and on the street corner there was a Romanian woman touting the 'Big Issue'.

I couldn't fukkin believe it... of course there is a national shortage and a need of Big Issue sellers... FFS... I mean FFS. :!:

Edited due to mongish writing skills.

The real irony is that most of these Romanians are gypsies. I mean, isn't being homeless the whole point?

Are you sure she was Romanian not Albanian?

Saw this right bird (after a good scrub up) selling the big issue in my town center being a big poof i am it never occured to me to ask her if she wants to earn £100 the old fashioned way until now.......fcuk

Mr_Deputy said:
also the 10 year old who plays something weird like 99 Red Ballons but on an accordian.
Now that's something I'd pay a quid for! Reckon he does requests?

I've never hesitated in the past in head long challenge with those who bang on about immigration, today that comes to an end.
So people who disagreed with unchecked immigration and all the social problems that came with it were bigots until you smelt the coffee? Now we are right welcome to modern england. :D

oh and burn the gyppo scum :twisted:

Feck the 'Bigger Shoe' sellers; never have my size (14 BTW)....

....That's it the long wax cotton stockman's coat, Thanks. TAXI!

Biscuits_AB said:
Pickering? F*ck me, she must have fallen on bad times.
Absolutely... population of only 6,000 Yorkshire, tight arrsed fekkers (me included)... she must have already been fekked off from everywhere else.

B

Biscuits_AB

Yes, but you lot are all related. How she thought that she'd go unticed is beyond me. Send her up to Appleton-le-Moors. She's more chance of business there.

flowers said:
Mr_Deputy said:
also the 10 year old who plays something weird like 99 Red Ballons but on an accordian.
I can play Ding Dong Daddy From Dumas on spoons and kazoo, but I'd want at least a quid fifty and I'm not going anywhere near Pickering, its full of bloody Macedonians.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Biggish..."

Mr_Deputy said:
she's probably thinking she's on day one of her 'Introduction to Being Rich Business Lady in the U and K - 'Module One' which is included in the smuggling in via Hull. That's what she paid for after all and was told...

"This how Lady Thatcheeer start out. Right. It good media publishing hot shot job. Make you big lady all the U and K mens love very muchly."
Aye... you no need go work for crappie Sun or Daily Mirrroee... you can go straight to top and work for 'Big Issue'.... very big... very very big.

One of my mates is a pharmacist. He told me that at work they always have to watch out for "pregnant" gypsies as the "pregnancy" is usually a concealed bag into which they cram as many cosmetics and other stock from your shelves as they can before legging it.

There one of the Big Issue vendor variety has her pitch just outside my local shops. When she's not there a gyppo "busker" uses her pitch - he has an accordion which he "plays" by randomly moving his fingers up and down the keyboards making a random asthmatic moaning noise - obviously hasn't a clue how to play it.

We use to be able to deal with these people under the Vagrancy Act of 1824, they'd get moved on or nicked. But thanks to some do-gooder student cnut that's no longer an option.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Biscuits_AB said:
Yes, but you lot are all related. How she thought that she'd go unticed is beyond me. Send her up to Appleton-le-Moors. She's more chance of business there.
Bah. You Southerners think you are so sophisticated and cosmpolitan. Well we've got TWO.

That little precinct in Whitley Bay has got one, and theres another in Jesmond. Thats because we are an international centre of international commerce so dont start with your flat caps and whippets cracks, all right?

Yep we got two male and female 24 hour family service outside Sainsburys Drumchapel yes Drumchapel in Glasgow how hard must they be to push the locals off that pitch. I wonder if the Big Issue pay them danger money?

big_mad_ejit said:
a gyppo "busker" uses her pitch - he has an accordion which he "plays" by randomly moving his fingers up and down the keyboards making a random asthmatic moaning noise - obviously hasn't a clue how to play it.
Feck me he must be better than the ones we get up here with their guitars, untuned no idea of chords, just random finger pressing and an occasional strum and if you're lucky they might "sing" for you which involves random mumbling until they remember they're supposed to be playing the guitar!

flowers said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Be careful, some accordian players are very touchy about being asked to play requests!

I remember one old Irish bloke I met in London who got very upset when I asked him to play 'The Sash'. Perhaps he was just embarrased because he didn't know the tune......

Tartan_Terrier said:
flowers said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Be careful, some accordian players are very touchy about being asked to play requests!

I remember one old Irish bloke I met in London who got very upset when I asked him to play 'The Sash'. Perhaps he was just embarrased because he didn't know the tune......
Nah everybody knows you always ask accordion players to play Captain Pugwash!

Feck Im pished!