• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

'I'm a pirate' shouted drunken woman before hijacking passenger ferry

A woman high on drink and drugs who stole a passenger ferry and crashed into boats shouting ''I'm Jack Sparrow'' has been jailed.

Reckless Alison Whelan, 51, was on a two-day bender when she climbed onto the moored 100-seater Dart Princess in Dartmouth, Devon.

Whelan was so drunk on Lambrini she dialled 999 and officers raced to the scene but she then unmoored the 45ft vessel and started drifting away.

She was heard shouting "I'm Jack Sparrow" and "I'm A Pirate" as she made her escape on the double-decker ferry.

But the boat then began hitting other vessels ''like a pinball machine'' - including a £70,000 catamaran, Torquay Magistrates Court in Devon heard.
'I'm a pirate' shouted drunken woman before hijacking passenger ferry - Telegraph

Christ, I'm fairly sure I fucked her about ten years or so ago. If it's her, she used to drink Diamond Whites with a double gin added. Gordons, she reckoned the brewer's generic gin 'soured' the Diamond White.

She liked Woodpecker for breakfast though.

Happy days.

So she gets 4 months for doing £1,800 of damage, not to mention costing thousands of pounds it cost to have 30 lifeguards,police and paramedics having to deal with her, all in a stolen boat and her twunt mate gets a £100 fine for threatening and assaulting paramedics. Pathetic sentences the magistrates involved should be ashamed.

So she gets 4 months for doing £1,800 of damage, not to mention costing thousands of pounds it cost to have 30 lifeguards,police and paramedics having to deal with her, all in a stolen boat and her twunt mate gets a £100 fine for threatening and assaulting paramedics. Pathetic sentences the magistrates involved should be ashamed.
Plus she's in line for a liver transplant. Another few thousand wasted there, as well.

What is more embarrasing is that on hearing of a piracy incident on the river Dart, the ever efficient cadets at BRNC promptly surrendered their Ipods en masse, and promptly provided their preferred '100% polyester suit' fitting details faster than you could say 'yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghh'...

E

exmunkey

Slightly disturbing I found the pic of Jack Sparrow more attractive but more to the point is she should be up for some sort of medal for being able to get drunk on lambrini, dozy mare

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal ? Odd username for someone so against drunken highjinks ?

Personally although she looks a mess I confess to being a bit in love with her . She sounds fantastic

Latest Threads