I'm a PC...

... And keeping out of Raoul Moat's way was my idea.

Really.... and where exactly are Basil Brushes Brains or where were they before they were or wernt blown out because he is a puppet and doesnt have any to begin with...
Well, if you want to get all precise. They are now all mingled in with blood, cartilage and finger nail from the poor fucker who had his hand up Basils arse............Smartie pants

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm Raoul Moat, and shooting through windows was my idea.

Hi, I'm Barry Scotts mate Raoul. BANG! - and the windows gone.

etc.

Well, if you want to get all precise. They are now all mingled in with blood, cartilage and finger nail from the poor fucker who had his hand up Basils arse............Smartie pants
Well stricly speaking that would be his skelton & giblets not his brains.... :p

Haven't they filled him in yet?

If they're not quick the local MP will claim for him on expenses.

Well stricly speaking that would be his skelton & giblets not his brains.... :p
Jesus, how blood thirsty are you? He only blew his head off, poor Basil didn't explode into a mist of putrid gore. His 'giblets' are still where they're meant to be..........Anyway

I'm a PC.....

........and talking about Basil Brushs' brains was a silly idea.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus, how blood thirsty are you? He only blew his head off, poor Basil didn't explode into a mist of putrid gore. His 'giblets' are still where they're meant to be..........Anyway

I'm a PC.....

........and talking about Basil Brushs' brains was a silly idea.
can you stay on topic please...and not shoot off on a tangent.

you need to keep this conversation on target.

can you stay on topic please...and not shoot off on a tangent.

you need to keep this conversation on target.
Sorry, I will aim to do just that. It's just sometimes I recoil in horror at some of the comments that get sprayed around. I'll have to get used to people just firing from the hip.

I feel nothing but shame due to the above comments, they are cheap and feeble and I apologise.