Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sabrina will get it

• Sam fox will get it M or F

• I don't care Napalm the camp

• Total voters
It's been done so many times and those with money don't need to venture into the bush.

Talking of bush, who will be the female to find luuurve ?

Camilla Dallerup, probably the most stable and fittest

Jordan, is she on the look out for another husband ?

Kim Woodburn a rank outsider, maybe she will find love with George Hamilton like Jordan did with Peter Andre

Lucy Benjamin - we all know she used to date Phil Mitchell and was subjected to dogging, so anything is a possibility

Sabrina - whoever she is

Sam Fox - More likely to latch onto one of the female contestants

They're all dogs(with apologies to man's best friend)so no Hotties wearing tiny bikinis in a shower. Therefor no reason at all to watch it. :roll:

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning! :twisted:

L

Lechies

I'd still do Sam Fox though, just to prove to her that my pi$$ poor efforts of sexual performance justified her going to bat on t'other side.

What about leaving cameras in place, and (otherwise) just forgetting about them?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
never watched it, never will.

Only recognised two of them, Jordan and some actor who used to be on Hollyoaks..

Napalm.

Squiggers said:
Only recognised two of them, Jordan and some actor who used to be on Hollyoaks..

Napalm.
you've just admitted to watching hollyoaks

thegimp said:
Squiggers said:

Napalm.
you've just admitted to watching hollyoaks
It was accidental. Honest. :oops:

i voted to napalm the dried up bunch of attention seekers(jordan)

wouldnt watch this tripe and never watched big brother 1-10000 whatever!

never watched it not gonna start now (thou i did trawl around a while back lookin for those pics of mylenne class in the shower)

i say napalm the lot of sponging wasters!

Never watched it, napalm the bastards, all famous for fcuk all anyway. Jordon wouldn't burn though she would just melt like the wicked witch of the east.

ITV really is fcuking shite these days, nothing but reality shite chav TV at it's best.

re-stilly said:
Never watched it, napalm the bastards, all famous for fcuk all anyway. Jordon wouldn't burn though she would just melt like the wicked witch of the east.

ITV really is fcuking shite these days, nothing but reality shite chav TV at it's best.
What he said

Napalm the lot of em!! bunch of losers trying to salvage a dying career/trying to get fame by being ridiculous on tv! Fcuking burn the lot!

Can't stand reality TV, makes me cringe and ashamed to be classed as the same species as the protagonists...............however, I do watch this. It makes me laugh, not the self obsessed b*llocks they spout when the cameras are watching 'daily life' but some of the trials they do are funny....revolting, but funny. I could use the excuse that the wife watches it so I'm stuck with it but, though it pains me to say it, Ant and Dec make me laugh.