• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I'm a MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I am so stuck up my own arrse, I can barely see sunlight.

I delete posts where someone is mean to me because I am so insecure and it makes me cry. Boo hoo.

I try to be "In with the In Crowd", but I'm really a snivelling shit who sucks up.

Have you guessed who I am yet?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wiil you just fuck off with all the shite whingy whiny threads! If you didn't post such absolute bollocks, you wouldn't find the fuckers getting deleted.

I delete posts where someone is mean to me because I am so insecure and it makes me cry. Boo hoo.

I try to be "In with the In Crowd", but I'm really a snivelling shit who sucks up.

You used to be Dale The Snail.

Now you just leave a wet trail, behind you.

Ever thought that it may even be a valid point?....No? Didn't think so - even though, I can't see any point to this as the CO's don't seem to take an interest about much these days.

What in the name of Thatcher's handbag are you dripping on about now, you mad northern cunt?

Give it a fucking rest you pathetic cunt.

I'm with you gal..never mind the brownose jobs..although you got me 'O2'd when I first joined the site..no hard feelings (of any sort)..back on track..it's got to be the 'Luxenburger'.. :)

I thought that I had guessed it having read your description. But when I read your name bar, it did not have MOD written on it, so I was wrong.

HTH but I don't think you are a MOD....are you a rocker?

Shut up and sort your teeth out.

You're "The Snail".
Congrats on the promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads