im a bit confused.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by welshlad91, Jan 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i was told in selection that my phase 1 training would be at bassinbourn as i am joining the RE. few weeks later i got told that my date was on 2nd of march but he didnt say where, i just assumed bassingbourn.

then, someone on here (frostybadger) had his date same as mine on 2nd of march, and hes got exactly the same job choice as me (fitter general,RE). he told me that his phase 1 has been changed to pirbright, does this mean mine will be changed to there aswell or still at bassingbourn? i would phone careers office but don't think they are open yet after the holidays.

any help appreciated thanks!

2. Just phone them when they do open. Does it really matter where you go for phase 1? It's not like you are going to be allowed out of barracks.

3. no not really i suppose, would be nice to know where im going tho. ye i will phone them when they are open.

4. i think they open on the 5th Jan. So thats a monday, well thats when the Careers Office in Newcastle opens anyway

5. mine too by the way

6. Yeah they open on the 5th. There was a message on the doar of the one in Leicester saying that anyway.

7. you know i didnt know yu lived in leicester, or yu did say before init...i must have forgotten. anyhow, lets know wots goin on ayt...:)

8. I live south of Leicester. I will let you know what happens on tuesday after i get back.