ILM leadership &Management course level4/5

I'm looking at doing a level 4/5 ILM course in leadership & management. Has anyone completed one and was it worth it.
Any advise appreciated.

Snips

Tippy tapping from my S8.

You get it for free on completion of your SNCO CLM.

Go do a Certificate in Management Studies at your local college/university, or if you are already in a junior management position go do the Diploma in Management Studies.

A part time MBA is a three year, three stage, process:

1. Complete year one and receive the Certificate in Management Studies,
2. Complete year two and receive the Diploma in Management Studies,
3. Complete year three and receive an MBA.

Certificate in Management Studies - Wikipedia

Post-graduate diploma in management studies (UK) - Wikipedia

Hint: If you have an iota of management (stretch the supervisory into management) experience and are willing to give the admissions tutor at the college/uni a gently hard time you can bypass the CMS and blag your way directly onto a DMS.

Go do a Certificate in Management Studies at your local college/university, or if you are already in a junior management position go do the Diploma in Management Studies.

A part time MBA is a three year, three stage, process:

1. Complete year one and receive the Certificate in Management Studies,
2. Complete year two and receive the Diploma in Management Studies,
3. Complete year three and receive an MBA.

Certificate in Management Studies - Wikipedia

Post-graduate diploma in management studies (UK) - Wikipedia

Hint: If you have an iota of management (stretch the supervisory into management) experience and are willing to give the admissions tutor at the college/uni a gently hard time you can bypass the CMS and blag your way directly onto a DMS.
Thanks Effendi for the info. I'm going to speak to the course tutor in the new year. I run my own small business that employs 15 guys so hopefully that will count towards it.

I didn't have much of an academic up bringing, so I joined up as a junior at 16 with very poor GCSE's. I'm now looking to improve my knowledge and hopefully come away with something other than D in english and an E in Maths...
Plus show my daughters that you can if you put your mind to it, improve yourself.

I hope you have a great new year.

Snips

Tippy tapping from my S8.