Illogical lesbians

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cait, Apr 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do lesbians choose partners that are the most butch, blokish looking "birds" (use that phrase loosely), then strap a huge rubber c**k on to have sex?
    Yes i know your average woman can be a little irrational but doesnt that defy all logic? :?
  2. Could you describe all that once again except slowly and in more detail please?

If you could film it as well............
  3. So who's up for being the "Stunt Double" in place of the lezzer with the giant "strapadicktome" I hear any volunteers? :D :D
  4. Edited.
  5. Cait.

Could you perhaps be making a really broad sweeping statement here? Perhaps pandering to stereotypes? Or are you well enough aquainted to be able to make such statements? Fcuckin dullard.
  6. Cait, sod what Hinecap says, if Dui lai cant make it ill be his stunt double :wink:
    women fancy women cos they have jugs, they still like a portion though, hence the strap-on with a 'bloke looking bird' (with lungs) doing the pushing.
    simple isnt it!! :D
    come and see the world through my eyes, its great :twisted:
  7. Nice one!
    Cait, get a grip. Or are you just trying to flirt with the boys? If so, fair one :wink: (gado climbs back into her box and firmly closes the lid!)
  9. [quote="ctauch
    Hell that sounds like Flash and MDN...are they both lezzers 8O[/quote]

Nah, they just use strap on's cause they've both got exceptionally small d!cks :lol:
  10. Cait .....dont do it ...this man obsessed by soapy t1t w*nks :twisted: :lol:
  11. Cait,
    do it, do it, do it, do it :D
  12. wow, imminent explosion ?? :wink:
  13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

....until the Ketamine wears off.... :lol:
  14. Cait.

Bless. I guess the best way to explain why women want a butch lesbian with or without strap-on would be to show you....

but hey so many women so little time 8)

Bottom line (bottom there's another story) we're good, damn good!

And as for the c*ck there are fairly obvious advantages over the mere flesh and blood version. :roll:
  15. Never thought of it like that :roll: Cheers for putting me straight (no pun intended!)