Illogical lesbians

Why do lesbians choose partners that are the most butch, blokish looking "birds" (use that phrase loosely), then strap a huge rubber c**k on to have sex?
Yes i know your average woman can be a little irrational but doesnt that defy all logic? :?

Cait.

Could you perhaps be making a really broad sweeping statement here? Perhaps pandering to stereotypes? Or are you well enough aquainted to be able to make such statements? Fcuckin dullard.

Cait, sod what Hinecap says, if Dui lai cant make it ill be his stunt double :wink:
women fancy women cos they have jugs, they still like a portion though, hence the strap-on with a 'bloke looking bird' (with lungs) doing the pushing.
simple isnt it!! :D
come and see the world through my eyes, its great :twisted:

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Cait.

Could you perhaps be making a really broad sweeping statement here? Perhaps pandering to stereotypes? Or are you well enough aquainted to be able to make such statements? Fcuckin dullard.
Nice one!
Cait, get a grip. Or are you just trying to flirt with the boys? If so, fair one :wink: (gado climbs back into her box and firmly closes the lid!)

[quote="ctauch
Hell that sounds like Flash and MDN...are they both lezzers 8O[/quote]

Nah, they just use strap on's cause they've both got exceptionally small d!cks :lol:

Cait.

Bless. I guess the best way to explain why women want a butch lesbian with or without strap-on would be to show you....

but hey so many women so little time 8)

Bottom line (bottom there's another story) we're good, damn good!

And as for the c*ck there are fairly obvious advantages over the mere flesh and blood version. :roll:

FLLnurse said:
Cait.

Bottom line (bottom there's another story) we're good, damn good!

Nice answer :)

And as for the c*ck there are fairly obvious advantages over the mere flesh and blood version. :roll:
Never thought of it like that :roll: Cheers for putting me straight (no pun intended!)

PD, just because FLL is of a certain persuasion and an avid viewer of Prisoner, Cell Block H (just for fashion tips), it's no reason to think that she is a lookylikey of the RLC 'girl mafia' of a certain North German Garrison town (one that is also occupied by a certain aviation unit of the British Army and former Harrier/Chinook base).

Cait, please do not burst our bubble concerning 'red on red' engagements. As far as we are concerned, lezza encounters consist of Farrah Fawcet Majors doing a bit of clam jousting with the likes of Felicity Kendal with Liz Hurley types doing the anal douche scene prior to a bit of 'three way action'.

Please keep your graphic references of a 'Jonah Lomu sans penis' taking the likes of Dawn French up the front botty with a kitchen utencil. Utterley disgusting!

Or has some dungaree'd, pierced skin head called 'Shazzer' tried to poke your 'butterfly'??

Latest Threads