Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TartanJock, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Illegal Immigrants Poem

I cross ocean, poor and broke.
    Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there.
    Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

we send cash right to your door."

Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy!

NHS - it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money.
    Thanks to you, British dummy!

Write to friends in motherland.
    Tell them "come fast as you can."

They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
    I buy big house with welfare bucks!

They come here, we live together.
    More welfare cheques, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
    but neighbour's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away.
    Now I buy his house,then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
    And in the yard I put a tent.

Everything is very good,
    and soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have hobby, it's called breeding.

Welfare pay for baby 's feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!

Britain crazy! They pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think UK darn good place.
    Too darn good for the white man race!

If they no like us, they can scram.

Got lots of room in Pakistan !

2. you forgot the part about blowing up the white man or trying to blow him up and being arrested but then being lost by the home office to rome around the country plotting more attacks and spreading diseases that we havn't seen since 1756!
  3. Made me chuckle, but most of the recent immigration, at least around here, is by white people from Eastern Europe.
  4. What a bigotted and non factual post and poem.

5. Interesting...

What's more funny is if all us taxpayers upped and left tomorrow, there would be no money going into the system to fund these scroungers.

Ho hum.
  6. It is quite factual isn't it sven, but like all lefties you're blind to the truth.

White, black, brown they should all p*ss off and stop being parasites.
  7. @ Blackboard_Licker are you allowed to use the term Blackboard isn't it racist, people like sven find it offensive and he has got a muslim neighbour you know...... :D

Shouldn't your tag name be "non determinate colour leaning towards Darklight made of sustainable camel dung and ethical earwax_Licker"
  8. Maybe a bit of you in there Sven you scrounging CNUT, how much do get in benefits a week :? not worked for 17 years now isnt it a prety penny really, but keep on protecting this scummy government.

Cant remember if you have ever served this country, maybe you have said so in the past, Ive only ever heard of your political whinges. So Sven was you ever in the forces :? Also when was the last time you paid taxes :?
  9. Largest peaceable migration in European history and they are nearly all devout fast breeding Catholics. Makes demographic nonsense of all that wingnut talk of Eurabia.

I await paranoid predictions about the return of the Holy Roman Empire by the likes of Mark Steyn but it seems folks need to be a bit more tinted to get his gander up.

In the 6C of course it's seen by some as a Taig takeover, a plague of plundering Papes. Coming here and taking all our jobs. They don't follow local traditions like the Sickie and sleeping in the Jacks at work. Next thing they'll find out about invalidity benefit and just sit at home talking about house prices like most of the natives.
  10. REALLY????

Illegal immigreants can claim on the NHS?, use the dentists, get benefits?

Can You offer me any evidence that the state has knowingly given out benefits to IIs - I think not

11. Yes going back to approx 1960....not at hand now but will provide evidence!!!!!!!!
  12. Strange that Poland just announced plans to attract migrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia to make up for the shortfall of workers after large amounts of the natives went west.

Also I think you'll find that the catholic countries of the EU have the lowest birthrates. Spain has just began offering couples 2,500 euros per baby to try and get the buggers to breed.

13. Highlighted blue: such a sweeping statement. Your research skills, seem a little off the mark reference: present day society.

RFUK: Olive complexions!

Sven, the poem is quite to the point. The more our society opens it's arms to embrace newcomers - the more take, take, they become to the detriment of it's own natives.