Illegal immigrants go home

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
All very well - but I've watched that Border Patrol programme on Sky 2 / Pick TV where the UKBA are busting restaurants / shops / butchers etc for illegals - back of trucks at Calais etc and they always say the same thing:

"Without their passports they can't be deported"

Who thought that crazy idea up then?

More importantly - why are some of them still stupid enough to hand the bloody things over if it's going to result in a one-way ticket back to Iraqistan?

All very well - but I've watched that Border Patrol programme on Sky 2 / Pick TV where the UKBA are busting restaurants / shops / butchers etc for illegals - back of trucks at Calais etc and they always say the same thing:

"Without their passports they can't be deported"

Who thought that crazy idea up then?

More importantly - why are some of them still stupid enough to hand the bloody things over if it's going to result in a one-way ticket back to Iraqistan?
I've always thought that anyone who gets to passport control and cannot produce a passport or adequate means of identification should be put straight back on the plane to where they came from. But I guess that's too simple a solution for some people.

I've always thought that anyone who gets to passport control and cannot produce a passport or adequate means of identification should be put straight back on the plane to where they came from. But I guess that's too simple a solution for some people.
They arrive with passports. Then they stash them and claim that their name is something other than the one on the passport with which they entered the country.

The thing is that we and they know that this is nothing more than bluff. I used to work in an area of London absolutely crawling with illegals. When we stopped them, any contact made with the UKBA was met with, "Have they got documents?" or "Sorry, we haven't got anyone available to deal with them. Tell them to present themselves at Eaton House".

It got to the stage where we no longer bothered to make the phone call.

I've seen rolling billboards before in Las Vegas, but I have never seen one telling illegals to go home or face arrest. (Yeah right.. like the bloody Obozo Adminstration would ever deport Democratic voters, here illegally or not.) I shall follow the anti-immigration campaign in Blighty with much interest. ;-) :p

Latest Threads