Illegal Immigrants " go home" to be investigated !

One of the things people of the UK want is a more robust immigration policy from the govt, also all illegals to get back to where ever they originated.

The govt acts, and now because 60 morons complain about it, there has to be an investigation, more taxpayers money wasted on people who should not be here in the first place.

WTF do people want?

A robust immigration policy. But we are a democracy so the wishes of the majority must prevail.
So if we need 100,000 hits on the Gov web site to have their pay rise questioned why does it only take 60 to have the immigration billboard bollox investigated - or is the answer far more complicated than my small mind can manage

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet that Brent's Council leader and Labour activists (acting on orders) were the ' 60 complainants' who were so 'outraged' by the 'go home bus'.

It's a politically motivated move to shore up more future voters, once they qualify for residency based on the length of their illegal stay.

So if we need 100,000 hits on the Gov web site to have their pay rise questioned why does it only take 60 to have the immigration billboard bollox investigated - or is the answer far more complicated than my small mind can manage
Apparently it is 'racist'.
Now, the very people who complained are making it a race issue. An illegal immigrant is 'illegal' no matter what his/her ethnic background may be. Its a law. No one has said 'that black man must go but that whitey can stay' or 'That white man must go but that black guy can stay'

Immigration cant be stopped now. Id of fucked off to another land yrs ago but that would mean I was an immigrant too.... blame the port security thats where most come in from illegally then they become legal after they work out how to use the system, hard labour camps for anyone caught would be a detterant no good shipping them out to only try later

It must be exhausting being permanently outraged. No sooner has the bong bongo bus stopped for a break then the illegal immigrants go home campaign bus starts up again.

I am probably one of those nasty lefty types by nature but I honestly fail to see anything wrong in a campaign to tell people that should not be here to bugger off back to wherever they entered the UK from.

Have we had a quote off Duchess Doreen yet?

I agree, it does need investigating. It needs investigating as to why it was required in the first place (Blair and his traiterous policies?) and why the UKBA are not doing their jobs and hunting illigals and getting rid of them.

Because its part of the plan and anything to divert attention away from it or forestall actually confronting the problem brings them closer to the endgame, where capitalism wins and democracy loses.

It's a politically motivated move to shore up more future voters, once they qualify for residency based on the length of their illegal stay.
If they're here illegally how would anyone know how long they've been here to say they qualify? I doubt illegal immigrants register themselves with the customs at Dover as they arrive...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Here we go again, is it cynical me that this happens to come about so soon after the outrage over the UKBA ID checks. The outrage bus then failed to acknowledge that it was a nationwide operation which included several intelligence led raids.

"Today we are targeting the influx from insert:<West Africa>, <Bangladesh>, <Eastern Europe> however lads, to please Liberty, we will need to stop a few British Caucasians to make it appear fair". They do their job and some peer *snigger* who's not been in the job a week starts gobbing off about it because it offenders her, then the usual suspects rally around in agreement. Homophobes really, most of the multicultural human rights brigade I suspect only continue to champion it as a cause because deep down there are underlying realities chipping away inside that they ****ed it all up years ago and are now just flogging a dead horse. I didn't realise that politely telling a rapist to loosen my rope or face the consequences was a breach of human rights, nor telling an illegal immigrant to go home.

People need to man up, either they want the current strain on the country from parasites who think they can just bypass the system and sponge off the rest of us or they want a fair system. "They get exploited" well there is a lot going on to target the exploiters of these people and rightly so, but just because you nearly drowned on your banana boat on the way here doesn't justify you using services that are supposed to be for the benefit of citizens who contribute to the country.

First Bongo Bongo land then a feeble 60 complaints for a mobile sign that speaks the truth, these things usually come in threes so how about the Romanians & Polish having a handbag fight outside the HoP showing who has seniority.

Personally I thought the 'illegals go Home' mobile sign was a great pilot idea & should be increased nationwide, or at least a more radical sign with at least 30 other friggin languages so they actually get the message..