Illegal Immigrant with fake passport to sue for £100k+

The Sun said:
HERE
Illegal in passport scam sues for £100k
By JOHN KAY
Chief Reporter
and DAVID WILLETTS
Published: Today

AN illegal immigrant furious that he was locked up after being caught with a fake passport is suing Britain for £118,730 damages — and has won LEGAL AID.
Cheeky Sarmadi Sayid, 38 — who faces the boot back to Somalia after conning his way into the UK — wants more than £1,000 compensation for each of 87 days he spent in custody.

He is also demanding “aggravated and exemplary damages” totalling £28,000 — claiming officials had no right to hold him.

Last night the Home Office vowed to “robustly” defend the High Court action — meaning the taxpayer will foot both Sayid’s legal bill AND theirs.

Rejected

The Somali, who speaks no English, is being represented by legal firm Duncan Lewis and Co, which refused to comment yesterday.

Court documents say their client fled Africa after boarding a plane in Kenya with dodgy papers.

A claim for asylum was rejected so Sayid used the system to launch one judicial review after another.

At one point he was put on a plane — then taken off.

Because migrants are only detained if deportation is imminent — and a THIRD judicial review is still under way — Sayid is currently free.

A relative at the end-of-terrace in North London where he is holed up said yesterday: “He just wants to stay in the country. His whole family is here — his mother and everything.”

The UK Border Agency declared: “If someone has no right to be in the UK we are determined to remove them.”
... amazing who can receive Legal Aid in this country :scratch:

...wonders - can't make a living from piracy :?

WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON ,this is taking the p** He should be on the next plane to crapland now, before lunch, chuck the sponging fekker out, how much is this costing, Oh and chuck the legal wonk out with him.

necky ****. if i was the guy who heard him make that request i would have slapped him for trying to abuse a system that is in place for BRITISH people. What a ******.. it is bollox like this that makes people vote for the BNP. The filthy money grabbing smug ****** bastard should have been shot.

Not of she's voting Labour.

All aboard.... Power up the Rage Airbus.

What ever happened to the concept of the social contract?

T4U2

Old-Salt
He does not speak a word of English and the story says he is claiming this and that. The lawyers are doing it while fleecing the tax payer. Wheather he wins or loses the lawyers will always win their fees.

The outrage aircraft carrier is now ready to board...

What a cheeky bu gger! Think i'll reserve my rage till after he has won the case and immediately goes onto benefits whilst being provided with a house and car through tax payers money. :S

Deadreckon said:

All aboard.... Power up the Rage Airbus.

What ever happened to the concept of the social contract?
Fcuk that...Outrage Puff the Magic Dragon! :twisted:

So many of this Nation's problems could be solved by the simple expediant of brassing up the Houses of Parliament during PMQ's... 8)

Werewolf said:
So many of this Nation's problems could be solved by the simple expediant of brassing up the Houses of Parliament during PMQ's... 8)
May I refer the honourable Gentleman to line 1 of my sig?

PE4rocks said:
Werewolf said:
I second the hounerable gentleman's motion! :D

is there a regular flight to somalia then :? .
how the feck are we planning to deport anyone to somalia.
its a shithole and the people are rather short on the idea of human rights or the rule of law :(

W

wevers

Don't forget his whole family and life are now in UK........well let's check their fecking passports to..........

Why has this case even been considered...and while he is staying in the country awaiting his review what the fcuk is he living off..Oh just checked my last pay statement which has a line in the deductions column for complete money grabbing, spongeing cnuts......typical it's almost half my wage.... :x :x :x :x

Werewolf said:
PE4rocks said:
Werewolf said:
Here's what we'll do.
On the Queens Birthday,PE4rocks & a select group of ARRSE Commando's sneak into the bowels of Westminster & No' 10 & place charges,The Royal Artillery load HE shells into the field guns & point them towards the targets.
Then we get some Matlots to load HMS Belfast's guns & targets on.
Meanwhile we have a flypast for the Queens birthday which includes 10 Tornado GR4 bombers loaded with 1000Lb LGB's inbound to the targets with another select group of ARRSER's lasing the targets for them with snipers on high rooftops ready to remove any escaping targets.
That way we get rid of a useless government & the Boss gets a firework display.
Now then,Who's gonna volenteer? It may be a one way trip.

spike7451 said:
Werewolf said:
PE4rocks said:
Werewolf said:
Here's what we'll do.
On the Queens Birthday,PE4rocks & a select group of ARRSE Commando's sneak into the bowels of Westminster & No' 10 & place charges,The Royal Artillery load HE shells into the field guns & point them towards the targets.
Then we get some Matlots to load HMS Belfast's guns & targets on.
Meanwhile we have a flypast for the Queens birthday which includes 10 Tornado GR4 bombers loaded with 1000Lb LGB's inbound to the targets with another select group of ARRSER's lasing the targets for them with snipers on high rooftops ready to remove any escaping targets.
That way we get rid of a useless government & the Boss gets a firework display.
Now then,Who's gonna volenteer? It may be a one way trip.
I'm quite sure this suggestion qualifies as sedition. But hey, it's in the public interest so I'm sure it'll be ok.

At the risk of sounding slightly to the right of Genghis Khan I always thought we should approach a cash strapped country on the continent of Africa and offer them some cash for a reasonably sizeable plot of land. Build and airstrip and transfer a few H-blocks from Northern Ireland (correct me if I'm wrong but I assume they are empty these days) declare it a protectorate called the People's Democratic Republic of Recycle Bin....

So the next time someone arrives and either destroys their passport or gets lippy and demanding or does not comply with the Dublin Convention ship em out on some stripped down Nimrods (lets face it, its the best role for the aged beasts) and drop them there to fend for themselves.

That would quickly send the message.... don't take the piss, we sold our sense of humour to the chinese to underwrite the banks!

Coat please!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2045212.ece

A DESPERATE illegal immigrant who has tried six times to stow away so he can FLEE Britain keeps getting caught — and forced to STAY.

After his fifth attempt to return home to Morocco, Rashid Ali, 30, was held in a detention centre for three years at a cost to the taxpayer of £250,000.

But the Home Office still failed to repatriate him — and two days after being released he was nabbed hiding yet again on another boat.

A judge yesterday vowed to “kick some backsides” and said: “The sooner he gets back to Morocco the better for everybody.”

Michael Hubbard QC added: “It’s unbelievable he has been held at taxpayers’ expense in an immigration centre for three years.

“It beggars belief that during that time it wasn’t sorted out for him to return home.”

Bristol Crown Court heard how Ali arrived in Britain in 2004 claiming to be Algerian and demanding asylum.

When he was rejected he squatted in an abandoned grain factory by the docks in Avonmouth, Bristol, and tried to find a passage home on ships.

The first ship kicked him off at Milford Haven in South Wales. Then a second turned back and he was arrested in Avonmouth.

Sympathetic police gave him food and money but weeks later he boarded two more ships — one to Humberside and one to Scotland.

His fifth attempt ended in failure when he was found aboard a Russian ship and sent back to Avonmouth.

Unemployed Ali was jailed for nine months and sent to the detention centre for three years despite constantly pleading to go home.

Latest Threads