Illegal Immigrant with fake passport to sue for £100k+

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... amazing who can receive Legal Aid in this country :scratch:

...wonders - can't make a living from piracy :?
  2. WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON ,this is taking the p** He should be on the next plane to crapland now, before lunch, chuck the sponging fekker out, how much is this costing, Oh and chuck the legal wonk out with him.
  3. necky ****. if i was the guy who heard him make that request i would have slapped him for trying to abuse a system that is in place for BRITISH people. What a ******.. it is bollox like this that makes people vote for the BNP. The filthy money grabbing smug ****** bastard should have been shot.
  4. Is it legal for her to be on the electoral role?
  5. Not of she's voting Labour.
  6. [​IMG]

All aboard.... Power up the Rage Airbus.

What ever happened to the concept of the social contract?
  7. He does not speak a word of English and the story says he is claiming this and that. The lawyers are doing it while fleecing the tax payer. Wheather he wins or loses the lawyers will always win their fees.
  8. The outrage aircraft carrier is now ready to board...

What a cheeky bu gger! Think i'll reserve my rage till after he has won the case and immediately goes onto benefits whilst being provided with a house and car through tax payers money. :S
  9. Fcuk that...Outrage Puff the Magic Dragon! :twisted:

So many of this Nation's problems could be solved by the simple expediant of brassing up the Houses of Parliament during PMQ's... 8)
  10. May I refer the honourable Gentleman to line 1 of my sig?
  11. I second the hounerable gentleman's motion! :D
  12. is there a regular flight to somalia then :? .
    how the feck are we planning to deport anyone to somalia.
    its a shithole and the people are rather short on the idea of human rights or the rule of law :(
  13. That's why they love to come here - lots of the former and not much of the latter.
  14. Don't forget his whole family and life are now in UK........well let's check their fecking passports to..........

Why has this case even been considered...and while he is staying in the country awaiting his review what the fcuk is he living off..Oh just checked my last pay statement which has a line in the deductions column for complete money grabbing, spongeing cnuts......typical it's almost half my wage.... :x :x :x :x