Illegal Immigrant Solution...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ritch, Mar 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Illegal immigrant left in Arkansas courthouse cell 4 days without food or water

A bailiff is under an internal investigation after a woman spent four days forgotten in a holding cell without food, water or a toilet.

Bailiff Jarrod Hankins put Adriana Torres-Flores in the cell to await transport to jail Thursday and did not let her out until Monday morning. No one on the fourth floor of the courthouse had heard her cries or her banging on the 2-inch -thick steel door of the 9 1/2-by-10 1/2-foot cell.

Now there's a solution... I know we already have detention camps but they're shite really...*cough*.

Clicky

2. I have a solution to illegal immigrants, but the PC brigade would arrest me if i said it out loud.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Type it quietly then!

4. I know who heis and what he did - but - is it me or does he look vaguely Soviet?

5. A council has said a group of eastern European immigrants living rough and "rent-free" in a city are giving migrant workers a bad name.

Up to 20 Lithuanians, Slovakians, Poles, Ukrainians and Russians have set up camp in an area of Peterborough, Cambs.

Peterborough City Council said the group, mainly male and in their 30s or 40s, had refused all offers of help and had continued living "rent-free" on the streets.

Hmm... don't ALL migrant worker's have a bad name?

6. Wot about gas?

7. Sorry! That has been tried before and there's still loads of **** and ***** around. I like the mincer idea though!