Illegal Immigrant Cover Up

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheHatsRevenge, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen on Sky News no link available as yet,
    5000 illegal immigrants allowed to work in security sensitive posts!!!!
    One even looked after Gordon's motor!
    Home Office cover up e-mails sent in July August to prevent this coming into the public domain, heads should clearly roll
  2. Gotta be honest though am really not surprised. I used to work at IND (Immigration) and am sure there was a 'story' year or two ago about the number of illegals working for the Immigration Dept.......
  3. well everyone that voted for labour give youselves a big pat on the back for helping flush this country down the toilet..

i sure as hell didnt vote for them.
  4. Not flushed just yet, Dyno Rod are jet flushing it through at the moment, called out by Europe to do what previous invaders could not do and finish us off.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I have it on good authority, that a number of the people cooking and serving food in some of the Parliamentary restaurants have got solid links with organised crime - some of them being foreign too.

I wonder what they put in the food of some of our dear MPs? Can't be healthy.
  6. Why not pass that tip on to the coppers?
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Though I have that information on good authority, I don't know which restaurants, and nor do I know which people. The information I have is that at least one chef and one philippino waitress are 'members' so to speak, and that there are others elsewhere. That's not much to go on.
  8. It was about seven years ago allegedly. Once the Immigration DB was in the test phase they ran all the employee names through it, half the contract cleaning staff got pinged and removed from site only to return a few weeks later. If I remember correctly a hand full of permanent staff got pinged too allegedly.
  9. Is this what you are referring to (in 2006)?
  10. Try for 2000/2001 allegedly. Not sure if it hit the papers.
  11. Extracts from the Home Office memos

From Ms Smith's private Mark Williams, Aug 9, 2007:

"The Home Secretary has seen your submission of today's date ... She agrees with you that this is not ready for public announcement yet."

From Peter Edmundson of the Policing Policy and Operations Directorate, Aug 20:

"Given that the Home Office and the SIA do not currently know the full scale of these problems, Press Office continues to recommend strongly that no public announcement is made."

"At the moment, no section of the media are aware that there are any concerns about the security industry employing illegal migrant workers. Despite the corrective action being taken, any announcement about illegal migrant workers and SIA licences would not be presented by the media as a positive story."

From Peter Edmundson, Aug 30:

"Press Office advises that should the media discover that a Home Office NDPB has issued thousands of licences to illegal workers and that some of those workers have been employed in high-profile security jobs there will be significant criticism of the Home Office and our processes."

Cover up? What cover up? What nasty cynical persons could ever think such a thing could be true. No, just wanted to wait until an "accurate" account could be given

But consider this: The Home Office and Ms. Smith clearly knew that

thousands of licences to illegal workers and that some of those workers have been employed in high-profile security jobs

and kept their traps shut concerning gross breaches of Security Policy for short term political gain

She, and others, have to go.;jsessionid=TP04NPRFNLMY5QFIQMGSFFWAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2007/11/13/nmigrants413.xml
  12. This just goes to show what a corrupt and devious individual Jacqui spliff is(as if we didn't know).

Weren't new liarbore commited to open government...............