Ill have what hes smoking...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_matelot, Jun 20, 2006.

1. All Blacks

2. Ireland :D

3. France

0 vote(s)
  4. Springboks

5. Wales

6. England (You must be fcuking delusional if you tick this)

7. Scotland

8. Australia

9. Argentina

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, now, seriously, is there two April 1st's in the year? How deluded can one man be?

Without raising a shitstorm, can England rugby supporters now see why every team take delight in beating you with cockiness like this?
    Bring back Woodward-he may be a cnut, but he's a cnut who has proven he can deliver!
  2. Like he did for the Lions 8O :?

England may, and I stress may, be in with a slim chance in 2011. In they wanted a chance in 2007 they should've done what the Aussies and Kiwis did and start re-building on 23 Nov 03. No wonder us Celts have leapfrogged them.
  3. As an Irishman I (obviously) voted for Ireland. But it was more out of hope than anything else, although I do think they'll do pretty well.

However, being realistic, I can't see any team having the beating of the All Blacks! They really are awesome.

4. Unless they choke again like they did in 2003!
  5. It would appear that, so far, I'm the only jock to vote for us jocks, oh well, time will tell but I can say, we have the makings of a very good team.
  6. As much as I hate your cheating fcuking rugby team!!!!, you do have a good team but like Ireland and Wales do not have the strength in players that the All Blacks have who lets face it could beat any team with their seconds. My money is going to be on the All Blacks grabbing the Ellis trophy next year! Seen them in Dublin last November and have to say they are still the best team in the world to watch for outstanding rugby.

Anyone actually going to the tournament out of interest? I want to go but haven't got a clue what I'll be doing and am therefore reluctant to fork out £500 plus on a ticket package....
  7. ^ Agreed. (less the cheating fcukers bit...)