Ill bet his ears were ringing after that!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Just a civvy, Jul 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Aww! What's the point in putting the "Disturbing video" warning up if they're going to cut the thing anyway.

"Clean up in aisle 2."

• Like Like x 3
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Calm as you like!

• Like Like x 1
  3. A happy ending...

Mum gets daughter back, child is unharmed, bad guy won't do it again.

Well done the policeman.

What's not to like?

:)

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 8
  4. If the guy was really a mental case it's a shame it came to this, but it's not like the copper had much choice in that situation. Cool as a cucumber once he'd made his decision, hard to say it wasn't the right one in the circs.

5. I bet that stung a bit.

6. British plod would have still been filling out risk assessments and calling in social workers.
    Mother gets kid back unharmed, everyone's a winner!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bastard!

He ruined a whole rack of my favourite cheese- topped buns.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Some of the fucking mongtards replying to this on SkyNews "Couldn't the police have used a taser instead", yep, a guy is holding a knife to a childs throat and you want to make him shake like fuck. ..........

I sincerley hope he/she uses contraceptives - I'd hate to think of him/her polluting the gene pool further.

• Like Like x 8
  9. Did anybody pick up his hat?

• Like Like x 1
  10. That would also have lit up the kid too, 20-50,000volts even at a low amperage can be lethal to an adult let alone a kid.

I echo your mongtard sentiment.
    These people also seem to think that the cops are automatons and have no emotions after this kind of thing. That cop will remember that guy for the rest of his life.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like the chap who suggests rubber bullets or flash bangs. he qualifies as a first class prick.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fucking Grammar Nazis get every where!

""CCTV Shows Cop Shooting Dead Child Snatcher"

Sky, before we start believing in zombies should this read 'CCTV Shows Cop Shooting Child Snatcher Dead'?"

13. A good shooting. Child is returned unharmed to her mother and the bad guy doesn't waste any more of the justice system's time. His previous incarceration did no good so maybe this lesson will be learned.