• This should really boost the anti EU vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon won't like it and neither will I

• Worth it for entertainment value alone

• Lets what he can do with EUROFOR

• Why can he and his vile wife just die....?

• Total voters
Tony Blair has been holding discussions with some of his oldest allies on how he could mount a campaign later this year to become full-time president of the EU council, the prestigious new job characterised as "president of Europe".

Blair, who is being actively promoted by the French president Nicolas Sarkozy, recognises he would need to abandon his well-paid, private sector jobs if he won. His wife Cherie - often portrayed as seeking ever more wealth and well-paid consultancies for her husband - is understood to be supportive of him accepting the job.
In full

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/tonyblair/story/0,,2251169,00.html

PS sorry about the spelling mistakes on the poll, I was on the lash and anyway I am sure you know what I meant.

If he does, at least he'll bypass the traditional route of invading Poland first prior to taking on the job.

What are the ramifacations if he does become Supreme Leader for Life of Europe?

Have Europeans either a short memory or absolutely no news coverage for the past 10 years?

The French supporting him is akin to Fred West campaigning for the Womens Institute and Banardos ffs.

I'd give him the power - 440 volts three phase through his head and arms down to earth.

Slimy traitorous seditionist tw4t.

It would be a pleasure and an honour to kill the traitor. I'd kill him with a spoon if that was what was available.

Ah Tone Dear Tone.
Wuz it only last year that the Met was investigating him for Corruption ?
Gets off when he agrees to resign and one assumes that the deal included Political Pressure on Crown Prosecution Service to drop this case.
I considered him a Snake Oil Salesman the first day I saw him on TV.
john
Blur the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.

jonwilly said:
the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.
I would say Jon that Lloyd George was a very competant PM and actually liked the UK (or GB as it was then) unlike TB, so perhaps his corruption was more forgiveable ish.

Ah Tone Dear Tone.
Wuz it only last year that the Met was investigating him for Corruption ?
Gets off when he agrees to resign and one assumes that the deal included Political Pressure on Crown Prosecution Service to drop this case.
I considered him a Snake Oil Salesman the first day I saw him on TV.
john
Blur the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.
He should fit right in with the rest of the pigs at the trough, then. This makes him ideal material for the role of President of Europe.

anyone up for a deadpool based on...
how long before bliar has committed the EU to war?
how long before bliar is investigated by interpol for cash for commissionerships?
how long before induhvidual regions are demanding independence from their ruling countries?
How long before ALL the EU budget is squandered rather than just most of it?
How long before the entire EU population are work shy, scrounging wasters (including the Poles)?

The man is a cnut of the 1st order

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What f*cking arrse voted yes? :cry:

what would happen if he was PoE and then the UK left the EU....It could be worth it just to see the look on his face when they come and take his fancy chair and house away..;)

S_R

I have the perfect office for him.

It's in the heart of Europe in The Hague, about 9' x 12', nice and secure with bars on the windows and a big steel door. There's a bed thrown in so he won't need to worry about finding a residence, no commute to work and Euro-Dibble won't have to fork out millions to secure the local area, plus the cnut gets 3 square meals a day posted through the letter box.

Gentlemen,Gentlemen. You have to look at Tone,a different way! Preferably over the sights of a 12 Bore

bliar = cnut cant bring my self to say anything other than he should share a small room with the bush and any other random fundermetalist fcktards...perhaps there could be room for one eye too!!

EX_STAB wrote:- I'd give him the power - 440 volts three phase through his head and arms down to earth.

Yeth, it's all wright ith only 12volts honesth! Sorry mate but that how I got my screen name. :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Are EU presidents as well protected as British PM's.

Just a question/thought that's all, meant nothing by it, honest.

Has the cnut given any of his ill gotten gains to the ABF, SSAFA or the RBL who have to bear the brunt of paying to pick up the human cost of our former Dear Leader's little foreigh adventures?

A wall and a firing squad is what the cnut deserves!

Personally, I would welcome Tone with open arms to be President of Europe for life. He, his wife and sprogs are perfect for the job. This has to be the best idea in Euro politics and one our Euro neighbours deserve and one I can't wait to see happen!

Oh, by the way, it should only happen the day BEFORE the UK withdraws from the EU - That'll teach the Hun and Frogs!

I'm not an admirer but Wee Willy Hague did a really masterly bit of stand up on this in the commons: video here.
"We can all picture the scene at a European Council sometime next year.

"Picture the face of our poor Prime Minister as the name 'Blair' is nominated by one president and prime minister after another - the look of gloom on his face at the nauseating, glutinous praise oozing from every head of government. And then the awful moment when the motorcade of the President of Europe sweeps into Downing Street.

"The gritted teeth and bitten nails: the Prime Minister emerges from his door with a smile of intolerable anguish; the choking sensation as the words, 'Mr President', are forced from his mouth. And then, once in the Cabinet room, the melodrama of, 'When will you hand over to me?' all over again."
A very clever bit of work. He sandwiches the gag with some very sharp eyed constitutional politics.

Latest Threads