Ill be president of Europe if you give me the power - Blair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Feb 2, 2008.

?
  1. Thank God yes please!

2.9%
  2. This should really boost the anti EU vote

11.7%
  3. Gordon won't like it and neither will I

3.9%
  4. Worth it for entertainment value alone

3.9%
  5. Lets what he can do with EUROFOR

1.0%
  6. Why can he and his vile wife just die....?

76.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/tonyblair/story/0,,2251169,00.html

PS sorry about the spelling mistakes on the poll, I was on the lash and anyway I am sure you know what I meant.

2. If he does, at least he'll bypass the traditional route of invading Poland first prior to taking on the job.

What are the ramifacations if he does become Supreme Leader for Life of Europe?

Have Europeans either a short memory or absolutely no news coverage for the past 10 years?

The French supporting him is akin to Fred West campaigning for the Womens Institute and Banardos ffs.

3. I'd give him the power - 440 volts three phase through his head and arms down to earth.

Slimy traitorous seditionist tw4t.

It would be a pleasure and an honour to kill the traitor. I'd kill him with a spoon if that was what was available.

4. Ah Tone Dear Tone.
    Wuz it only last year that the Met was investigating him for Corruption ?
    Gets off when he agrees to resign and one assumes that the deal included Political Pressure on Crown Prosecution Service to drop this case.
    I considered him a Snake Oil Salesman the first day I saw him on TV.
    john
    Blur the most corrupt politician since Lloyd George.

5. I would say Jon that Lloyd George was a very competant PM and actually liked the UK (or GB as it was then) unlike TB, so perhaps his corruption was more forgiveable ish.

6. I'd let him just to poke that c*nt Brown in the eye.

7. He should fit right in with the rest of the pigs at the trough, then. This makes him ideal material for the role of President of Europe.

8. anyone up for a deadpool based on...
    how long before bliar has committed the EU to war?
    how long before bliar is investigated by interpol for cash for commissionerships?
    how long before induhvidual regions are demanding independence from their ruling countries?
    How long before ALL the EU budget is squandered rather than just most of it?
    How long before the entire EU population are work shy, scrounging wasters (including the Poles)?

The man is a cnut of the 1st order

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What f*cking arrse voted yes? :cry:

10. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

what would happen if he was PoE and then the UK left the EU....It could be worth it just to see the look on his face when they come and take his fancy chair and house away..;)

S_R

11. I have the perfect office for him.

It's in the heart of Europe in The Hague, about 9' x 12', nice and secure with bars on the windows and a big steel door. There's a bed thrown in so he won't need to worry about finding a residence, no commute to work and Euro-Dibble won't have to fork out millions to secure the local area, plus the cnut gets 3 square meals a day posted through the letter box.

12. Gentlemen,Gentlemen. You have to look at Tone,a different way! Preferably over the sights of a 12 Bore

13. bliar = cnut cant bring my self to say anything other than he should share a small room with the bush and any other random fundermetalist fcktards...perhaps there could be room for one eye too!!

14. EX_STAB wrote:- I'd give him the power - 440 volts three phase through his head and arms down to earth.

Yeth, it's all wright ith only 12volts honesth! Sorry mate but that how I got my screen name. :D

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Are EU presidents as well protected as British PM's.

Just a question/thought that's all, meant nothing by it, honest.