Ignore,facebook statuses,twats.

Speaking of ignore, I wish facebook had an ignore function so that I could apply it to people who put on these sugary,cringeworthy statuses that mention Amy Winehouse and blokes killed in Afghan in the same paragraph.

You know the shit I mean: "27 year old pop star junkie dies but 27 year old soldier ....... dies in Afghanistan and who cares etc etc etc etc." I fuckin hate that,its American commercial grief,without any actual effort of course,at its best/worst. If you are bothered that much how about donating some cash to one of the myriad of Forces,Forces Families or Veterans charities and then putting the link on your facebook status to prove it?

From tonight any cunt or "friend" of mine that puts it on their facebook will be getting ignored. And by ignored I mean deleted.

And yes,I have got a fuckin facebook account; its handy for dates of the latest gloryhole events.

You can "ignore" posts on facearrse.

You hover mouse or click on their post until a little "x" appears on the right. Hover/click on the "x" and a list appears saying:

hide this post
hide all posts by xxxx <----- the one you want
report a spam

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Clearly your friends are all cunts. Get some new friends.

It is a good point.

Another one is the old "lets raise awareness of __________" by all changing our profile pics! Yeah, everyone having Mickey Mouse or Scooby Fucking Doo as their picture is really going to make those nonces think twice.

And fucking outrage groups and chain emails which are perpetrated by people who are interested enough to be appalled but too lazy to check if it's actually fucking true. There's already 1300 people on the "Save the Coldstream Guards" page FFS...

M

Mark The Convict

Clearly your friends are all cunts. Get some new friends.
Fuck that, friends are over-rated. Get some really first-class enemies instead. They're far easier to make, and they'll always be there for you. They're much more entertaining, plus you always know where you stand with them. 'Friends' indeed, what tripe!

I concur. Its almost as bad as two people in a relationship who feel the need to crayon all over FB things that should really be confined to a mobile phone!

Fuck that, friends are over-rated. Get some really first-class enemies instead, they're much more entertaining, plus you always know where you stand with them. 'Friends' indeed, what tripe!
Good idea for a website that - 'Enemybook' i can see it now " Mark TC is sending you an enemy request because he thinks you are a cunt" and "see how many other cunts MTC doesn't want to be connected with"

M

Mark The Convict

You'd need a snappy name for something like that. 'Cuntbook'? 'ShitSite'?

Edit; I've got it! 'Shit List'!

I concur. Its almost as bad as two people in a relationship who feel the need to crayon all over FB things that should really be confined to a mobile phone!
Or even confined to a "conversation" between them, using mouthes and words and stuff?

It is a good point.

Another one is the old "lets raise awareness of __________" by all changing our profile pics! Yeah, everyone having Mickey Mouse or Scooby Fucking Doo as their picture is really going to make those nonces think twice.

And fucking outrage groups and chain emails which are perpetrated by people who are interested enough to be appalled but too lazy to check if it's actually fucking true. There's already 1300 people on the "Save the Coldstream Guards" page FFS...

Cheers mate, no need to drag me into this.

You can "ignore" posts on facearrse.

You hover mouse or click on their post until a little "x" appears on the right. Hover/click on the "x" and a list appears saying:

hide this post
hide all posts by xxxx <----- the one you want
report a spam
I successfully hid Farmville, Horoscopes & all sorts of other shoite but it came popping back up again & with the bloody hotel building one & myriad others multiplying every day my home page is covered in crap.

I only use the fecking thing because I have friends & family all round the world to keep up with & to share pictures of rugby tours!

When I read in my Daily Telegraph about the 'facebook generation', I didn't think that so many Arrsers were a part of it. Only a total cunt (or the RAF) would post drivel about where they've been and what they've done, while the rest of us are sleeping.

I can't stand all the copy/paste bullshit. Especially the "99% of people won't have the guts to repost this, do you?!". I normally reply "99% of the twats who do repost this are retards".

Err, how about you gain an opinion of your own and post that instead!